Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My humble request

Default My humble request

Hello everyone,

I came to what i know as a waste of time and space but i don't play evony anymore and don't go on the forums unless to check if 190 is out yet. I humbly beg evony representatives to release 190 in the coming days, my reasons are as follows
    1) My worst point... I want to play on 190 and would spend a good amount
    2) It is s190 a big nice number why not do something special and start it off with a promo going
    3) Why to start it with promo= well with your $120 package you will convince $30-90 spenders to chip in a extra few bucks for a sweet deal.
    4) It is thanksgiving, so yes some people will be away or not on, but many people it means no work or school and lots of time on your hands some for family and some for evony.
    5) Christmas is soon approaching get all big coiners to jump onto s190 coin at start and coin at Christmas promo

If I think of any other large reasons why to open soon I may come and edit.

Thank you for reading this,

T

Also happy thanksgiving

PS: Prematurely before anyone jumps on my case I know that s189 recently came out

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

There are no plans to release 190 currently, and I doubt that will change before the end of the year.

I appreciate the feedback though.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    There are no plans to release 190 currently, and I doubt that will change before the end of the year.

Although I am sad to hear this,

thank you very much for telling me this, it allows me to know if I wanna play during xmas gotta go to 189.

Thank you for the response

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post

It would be nice if you could reconsider that Dave. You have a whole slew of players chomping at the bit for 190. It's been hyped up by the players for the players for 5-6 MONTHS now. Every week that it does not open, another one gives up waiting. They were mostly expecting it a month or two ago. Not having it open before Christmas could be the final nail in what would otherwise prove to be a very profitable coffin for you. I'm in skype chats where literally every single person in there is planning to coin $500-1k for 190. Most of them will not wait till after the promos are over.

Open it around the 18th-19th and you'll get all the 1st day/week coining, then start the promo around the 23rd-24th and get their coins again. You win, players win, everyone wins.

what in the heck is so special about s190 that everyone wants to play it? just the fact that its not s189?

its probably the fact that its number 190.

if it was 200, i would think more people would play it compared to 197 or 198.
    i know that i am waiting till 190 to make new accounts as opposed to 189, and i have no idea why i would rather 190 then 189. probably the number...
    4 years

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    It would be nice if you could reconsider that Dave. You have a whole slew of players chomping at the bit for 190. It's been hyped up by the players for the players for 5-6 MONTHS now. Every week that it does not open, another one gives up waiting. They were mostly expecting it a month or two ago. Not having it open before Christmas could be the final nail in what would otherwise prove to be a very profitable coffin for you. I'm in skype chats where literally every single person in there is planning to coin $500-1k for 190. Most of them will not wait till after the promos are over.

Open it around the 18th-19th and you'll get all the 1st day/week coining, then start the promo around the 23rd-24th and get their coins again. You win, players win, everyone wins.
    that is funny since a age 1 server just opened 189 not long ago
    Zipzag/host of Wardens na19

Quote Originally Posted by plant.one View Post
    what in the heck is so special about s190 that everyone wants to play it? just the fact that its not s189?
    Nothing is special about 190, but months ago some players picked a server to hype up and 190 was that random pick. Since it's been hyped up, a LOT of players have been pledging to go to it for a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by zipzag View Post
    that is funny since a age 1 server just opened 189 not long ago
    30 days ago for 189, and if he opened when I suggested that'd be around 40 days. They average around 40 days between servers in the fall/winter.

So we getting close to a possible opening time over a month since last server... I know tons of people into it and looks to be big coining one so evony maybe start spinning up a new server ...

Hopefully this hype for the server has sped up the time tables.. people get nice holi bonuses that go straight to evony at this time of year.

yah im hoping 190 opens im dropping $300 day 1