Thread: Server Crashing today

Default Server Crashing today

any other server's beside ss46 crashing alot today?

totally fed up of crashes on s194 in the last 24 hours as far as i am aware 7 so far ...its totally rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by shamey View Post
    totally fed up of crashes on s194 in the last 24 hours as far as i am aware 7 so far ...its totally rediculous
    To diculous again.

seems 195 crashes every. single. day. Today has been down pretty much all day. Would be nice to see evony shows us they still care about their age 1 server players, I believe a compensation package is beyond due for all he loyal customers you have still playing this game.

Would have to be a BIG compensation package to make up for all of this garbage. Or atleast roll back the server bk to when it went down that way everyone who is losing troops due to evony's screw up isnt getting the shaft

This is beyond ridiculous. 195 crashed yesterday, came back up, and now has been down for over 12 hours. I have been playing this game for over 6 years (minus a couple short breaks) and this is the worst I have ever seen it. Before Evony used to give compensation packages, but they haven't even been doing that. After this mess, they better give SOMETHING.