Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ss56 Broke again.

doesnt somebody have a newborn baby to be taking care of?

Why yes I do. Thanks for your concern. She was born 12 weeks early and is in NICU. I've been here non stop for 4 days. Anything else not related to this post you want to know?
    ss56 X1 Crowned Prince of Noobishness

Is there any update on this yet? I'm still having issues logging in.

no doubt maybe Evony is on holiday lol hopefully they will give us a week of free food and do a rollback to yesterday.

day 2 and still no word from evony, cant say im surprised, not like ss56 has 1 of the most active and profitable servers running or anything, why would they even try and fix the server, we could post 1000 tickets and get 1 reply this month its a damn joke, we should all just logoff and wait a month holiday main accounts and every1 just stay out of game dont even have ur bots running, just let it die, im sure wed all like to have a peaceful christmas anyways, and who knows maybe when we return the server might be fixed or merged, both r good results in my eyes

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by evoaddict101 View Post
    day 2 and still no word from evony, cant say im surprised, not like ss56 has 1 of the most active and profitable servers running or anything, why would they even try and fix the server, we could post 1000 tickets and get 1 reply this month its a damn joke, we should all just logoff and wait a month holiday main accounts and every1 just stay out of game dont even have ur bots running, just let it die, im sure wed all like to have a peaceful christmas anyways, and who knows maybe when we return the server might be fixed or merged, both r good results in my eyes
    "Most active and profitable"

If by active you mean the most bots and alts out of all the servers, I suppose I can give you that one.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.