Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: 4.3 Million Troops Killed One Hit!!!

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    5 years of playing evony and he still needs 30 minutes on dxcalc before hitting. Sounds to me the only way you could kill a noob is by suicide hydrogen.
    Brother...is it you???

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Coming to a thread near you
    Posts
    612

    Default

    I remember back in the day when 4.3 mill was considered nothing... If it's not 4.3 BILL don't even bother to post it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BS. View Post
    I remember back in the day when 4.3 mill was considered nothing... If it's not 4.3 BILL don't even bother to post it here.
    Please show us legitimate Kills over 4.3 million I would like to see them I have never seen any Kills over 1 Billion so please post your hits I would love to see them

  4. #14

    Default

    check my signature for multiple hits over 4.3m hell i have one over 4.3m thats only horses and arch dying and mine are from 2 years ago mate but no i never killed 1b in 1 hit
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  5. #15

    Default

    does 46 mill count? although it's just scouts

    ww.evonyurl.com/p07upd


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  6. #16

    Default

    think i got one with 5mil warrior but im just a noob

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    check my signature for multiple hits over 4.3m hell i have one over 4.3m thats only horses and arch dying and mine are from 2 years ago mate but no i never killed 1b in 1 hit
    Please... you and the OP are both noobs!!!! http://www.evonyurl.com/ivm8gz

    That's 99 million troops killed in 1 hit!!! bwahahahahahahaha
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...Troops-DEAD!!!
    Sorry, JaysonMann... It's ur turn to pawn a sowhat and break the record, the pressure is off my shoulders and is back on yours!
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...5m-dead-troops

  8. #18

    Default

    still not 1 bill!

    nice smack ardee!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    Please... you and the OP are both noobs!!!! http://www.evonyurl.com/ivm8gz

    That's 99 million troops killed in 1 hit!!! bwahahahahahahaha
    Sorry doesn't count http://prntscr.com/5w6jbm

  10. #20

    Default

    scouts are unimpressive
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •