Thread: cc1

Default cc1

obv u know this already but CC1 is totally fcked
    troops gone queues gone no techs
    total mess
    anybody going to acknowledge this mess?

Typical Evony efficiency... over 9 hours have passed, no response to anyone, no plan communicated to the "customers" and not a drop of evidence that the technical team tested whatever changes they put into the Production Environment on CC1 and other servers. Perhaps you should get everyone out of bed and figure out how to roll back this server so that people can play the game that they PAY FOR! Evony is not FREE, and you owe it to the Customers that you still exist. How about some CUSTOMER SERVICE?

*crickets* ....

oh dear....roll backs, least you hope

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

This recent screw up by evony devs is sending me back into retirement, originally retired when server was basically dead, returned for server merge. I refuse to do research again so I can farm and attack, and I refuse to work on achievements to get my buffs back. Good bye for good evony. Evony's complete disregard for its players will kill the game and their revenue stream. Why is it almost a full day after the "extended" maintenance the game has been screwed up there is been absolutely no reply from evony, either here or their facebook page? Its because THEY ABSOLUTELY DONT CARE ABOUT PLAYERS, only their money they make from the game. New servers opening about every month and not fixing other problems first is absolute proof that they only care about revenue stream. They make the most money the first month of a server opening which is why they are constantly opening up new servers.

Didn't want to post without having information on what we're going to do.

We'll have a resolution in place, and as far as I know it will be executed at the next maintenance where we'll be rolling back data.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Thank you !
    Ive seen that the situation has been reset to how it was the day before yesterday.

It is not neccessary to have a solution to post something. As stated in the first post, just an acknowledgement that there is a problem and someone is working on it is better than a complete silence. We didnt even know Evony staff was aware of this problem !

Quote Originally Posted by digitus View Post
    Thank you !
    Ive seen that the situation has been reset to how it was the day before yesterday.

It is not neccessary to have a solution to post something. As stated in the first post, just an acknowledgement that there is a problem and someone is working on it is better than a complete silence. We didnt even know Evony staff was aware of this problem !
    When people view your posts as gospel, you wait until you have as much information as possible prior to posting.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm