Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stone of Finding not working.

Default Stone of Finding not working.

I have never been able to use the Stone Of Finding.

Regardless of what happens to the lost hero, I never get any heroes showing up in the list.
    12 hours after losing the hero, I check stats and the hero is still showing but now owned by the player I was hitting, I hit the city again and my lost hero is defending it. Try the Stone of Finding again but still no joy.

So, the hero is still in the system, not dismissed or released, it's within 24hours since losing it in battle yet still i'm not able to use the Stone of Finding.
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/rcyml0.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

I have used the Stone with mixed reviews

it does function, however only vs. an offline target that is not set up to auto dismiss hero's of any lvl

99.9999% of the time though the defender is dismissing the hero's faster then i can open and use the item, i can lose 9 hero's in a set and lose all of them and can't recall a single one by the time i open the item within 1-2 seconds of landing.

Evony really needs to look into allowing a 5-10 second grace period to recall your hero even if the target dismiss them. otherwise there is almost zero chance of ever being able to use this item.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post

99.9999% of the time though the defender is dismissing the hero's faster then i can open and use the item, i can lose 9 hero's in a set and lose all of them and can't recall a single one by the time i open the item within 1-2 seconds of landing.

Evony really needs to look into allowing a 5-10 second grace period to recall your hero even if the target dismiss them. otherwise there is almost zero chance of ever being able to use this item.

I suggest for any hero over lvl say 700 when they are captured you get a small popup saying use stone of finding? Hero cant be dismissed untill you either collect hero, or click no/close window which will allow hero to be dismissed. *Note you cant do anything till you either get it back or dismiss it yourself*

this would solve a lot of the issues (and screw over the bots set to fire capped heros instantly)

The average person doesnt care about heros in the 300-500 range unless its really early server. and lets face it, this item is not for people throwing 300 attack heros in the first week, its for people throwing 4x pult heros in a set.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I've never been able to use it!

12 hours after the hero was capped I sent in a bug report, showing screen captures of the Hero in the opponents city defending, showing in the stats and the stone of finding screen completely blank!

The pop-up would be a good idea - still doesnt solve the issue at present though, lost hero, stone unable to be used!

Whilst i'm on, after many attacks with level100 heroes, not one capped, I send 1 with a ring hero and it gets capped straight away - then the next say 50 attacks with level100 heroes, not a single one capped. System geared so it's easier to cap a ring hero?
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I suggest for any hero over lvl say 700 when they are captured you get a small popup saying use stone of finding? Hero cant be dismissed untill you either collect hero, or click no/close window which will allow hero to be dismissed. *Note you cant do anything till you either get it back or dismiss it yourself*

this would solve a lot of the issues (and screw over the bots set to fire capped heros instantly)

The average person doesnt care about heros in the 300-500 range unless its really early server. and lets face it, this item is not for people throwing 300 attack heros in the first week, its for people throwing 4x pult heros in a set.
    I like this idea, i second it!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Today before maintenance, I attacked this person, using my attack hero, I lost him after the attack was done, so I used the stone of finding, and refreshed my hero back to my feasting hall seconds before maintenance took me offline! Once I returned after maintenance had concluded, I come back to find my hero in Lady Gunner hands, and I tried using the stone of finding to get him back, and he is not in the list of heros that I am able to refresh to my feasting hall! I spend money weekly on this game, and this is total crap, please help me, and give my hero back! I still have two stone of findings left!

I received a mail saying Lady GUNNER,The recently captured hero Squishy has escape, and was last seen returning to TotalKaos.
    That was at 01:26:49 server time, well before maint!

Please give my hero back! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxximmortal23 View Post

Today before maintenance, I attacked this person, using my attack hero, I lost him after the attack was done, so I used the stone of finding, and refreshed my hero back to my feasting hall seconds before maintenance took me offline! Once I returned after maintenance had concluded, I come back to find my hero in Lady Gunner hands, and I tried using the stone of finding to get him back, and he is not in the list of heros that I am able to refresh to my feasting hall! I spend money weekly on this game, and this is total crap, please help me, and give my hero back! I still have two stone of findings left!

I received a mail saying Lady GUNNER,The recently captured hero Squishy has escape, and was last seen returning to TotalKaos.
    That was at 01:26:49 server time, well before maint!

Please give my hero back! Thanks
    it would serve you better to put this in a help spot ticket, but don't get your hopes up, accept that the game is broken and move on.

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

yup, broken beyond repair, im fraid.

i believe what happened is the defender persuaded the hero, i have never used this item since it was introduced after i quit, but from what i understand that is what happened
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.