Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stone of Finding not working.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i believe what happened is the defender persuaded the hero, i have never used this item since it was introduced after i quit, but from what i understand that is what happened
    Dismissed not persuaded.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

but the hero is still in stats mate and was defending his city - thus persuaded
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    but the hero is still in stats mate and was defending his city - thus persuaded
    I was saying the hero can't be brought back if it were dismissed. If it were persuaded he could use the stone. The person who persuaded it would just get their medals back. It's worked for me every time I used one.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Im new to this, and really don't know my way around! should I just search for help spot ticket

And the hero wasn't persuaded or released, as I have talked to the person who has them in their feasting hall, and says he would give him back if he could, and even offered me the account if I wanted, as he said what happened to me was messed up! But oh well, not gonna be wasting any more money on these servers, Evony has gone to sh!t! Without a good hero, there is really no point playing!
    Last edited by xxximmortal23; 01-29-2015 at 06:38 AM.

'Tis yet another USELESS item from those who bring you the best free game money can buy. It doesn't work at all, get over it. More empty promises from Evony.
    Now: Retired
    Old Alliance: MerLion
    Old Server: WN3
    MerLion is dead! Long live MerLion!
    "Ruthless in battle Kind with words"
    Evony: The best free game money can buy

from what ive seen now having used these stones a few times now, They are much less glitchy then in the early days of their existence. I watched SDMF save 3 mid 800 heros before excal the other day (pulling down 5k def with scoutlayered mechs), So long as they don't release hero you've a chance at getting them back.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I suggest for any hero over lvl say 700 when they are captured you get a small popup saying use stone of finding? Hero cant be dismissed untill you either collect hero, or click no/close window which will allow hero to be dismissed. *Note you cant do anything till you either get it back or dismiss it yourself*

this would solve a lot of the issues (and screw over the bots set to fire capped heros instantly)

The average person doesnt care about heros in the 300-500 range unless its really early server. and lets face it, this item is not for people throwing 300 attack heros in the first week, its for people throwing 4x pult heros in a set.
    i concur!!!!!!!!!!!!