Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NA57!!! Whats going on?

Default NA57!!! Whats going on?

I dont know about you guys but i think the forums are rather dead and the only threads popping up that i see are questions towards a guy that's never here and complaints about lag and what not.

So im wondering if we can get some participation from the guys on NA57 the server that just opened up and hear about how its going over there. Im not on that server but would love to hear who is fighting who, and when each of the caps full etc.

Get a bit of trash talk going and have some fun with it. Im not on the server myself so my updates could be a little late if i was the one trying to do it, so really would rely on players on 57 to make this thread active.

Good luck on the server regardless guys
    ThisBaka - NA28/CA2 - 187U

ThisBaka - NA45/CA4 - 3200 (retired)

ThisBaka - NA55 - 45 (Host)

Well, Gh0nja and his pathetic crew once again server hopped..... again. Smh, I know I've played all 3 servers, but god damn. 55 they're no more and got their asses wooped, 56 they got their asses completely handed to em (and Gh0nja runs from our 5-15m arch WC's when he has 80m+ arch lol) and now 57. Other then that, nothing else is new besides 37323 from Ca4 going to 57 now, and the fact that HeroHunter is going crazy this serv.

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBaka1 View Post
    I dont know about you guys but i think the forums are rather dead and the only threads popping up that i see are questions towards a guy that's never here and complaints about lag and what not.

So im wondering if we can get some participation from the guys on NA57 the server that just opened up and hear about how its going over there. Im not on that server but would love to hear who is fighting who, and when each of the caps full etc.

Get a bit of trash talk going and have some fun with it. Im not on the server myself so my updates could be a little late if i was the one trying to do it, so really would rely on players on 57 to make this thread active.

Good luck on the server regardless guys
    it seems to be another small server not much going on besides the sellers working on getting everything they can to sell of before na58 opens lol
    I was hopeing for a good server and good fighting but so far it looks like a real small server
    Zipzag/host of Wardens na19

Quote Originally Posted by zipzag View Post
    it seems to be another small server not much going on besides the sellers working on getting everything they can to sell of before na58 opens lol
    I was hopeing for a good server and good fighting but so far it looks like a real small server
    I am not surprised that it will be a quiet kick off to the server, but you are right i did notice that there wasn't a lot of people on 57 when i looked last. But i have been told that there are some rather decent alliances on 57 even more than the ones i already knew about. So i hope that in the next couple weeks this thread will light up with different dramas happening.

And overall would be nice to see an Age2 thread that isn't about game complaints and suggestions to make Evony better. That is the purpose of this thread anyway to have people come and brag and throw a few jabs at each other (without it getting too out of hand ofc), have some good banter and keep the rest of the Evony world up to date on how it is going there.

i think threads in general could use with a little bit of in server drama the forums here ar really about dead

Bring back JapanPimp

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    Bring back JapanPimp
    Haha oh yes lets do that, need some more laughs in my life

We got whooped on 55? news to me lol You keep living in your little fantasy world you live in bro. You still mad I booted ya I take it rofl. And sup baka long time eh. When we woop some more arsed I will be sure to post it here asap . Good Day sirs

Quote Originally Posted by GH0NJA View Post
    We got whooped on 55? news to me lol You keep living in your little fantasy world you live in bro. You still mad I booted ya I take it rofl. And sup baka long time eh. When we woop some more arsed I will be sure to post it here asap . Good Day sirs
    Been too long Ghonja, Good luck on 57 brother and yes please post wins and losses here. Looking forward to seeing some good scraps

Quote Originally Posted by GH0NJA View Post
    And how is it, majority of the people who played with you, dont like you? Regardless of what side they're on. and im not 100% sure on 55, but Somehow WarKings got 0,0 and 141 is magicly gone. Hard to believe you guys up and left cus its dead. Would imagine you'd keep going untill you owned every 16 and 0,0

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control