Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: NA57!!! Whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Hostna47 View Post
    well mason if you use time om looking at WR you wil know i was out hiiting your team mates at the same time as others where up at Paris and funny part was many off them portet out or close gates when i was hitting as far as splatting well yes i has a big fail whit one ram waves a few weeks back but funny yuo dont talk about my other waves.
    i dont know much about Evony but rainbows there gets 500k-1mio xp is that a fail wave if so then i much have fail many times and funny you talk about hitting i have not seen you in our WR for a long time Mason
    and 15 set ?? does that mean you cant lose wel then why did you not own one off this Caps ??? you been so good and all can only mean we wil never cap them
    btw seen 300 merge whit 911 does that mean 300 was not as good as you wher talking about ?? and wil this mean you and your team mates will not lose more HC

Ummmm 911 did not merge with 300. No idea where you get that info from. I am in 37323 and we are family with 911.

Pretty sure you mean 191 and 19 don't you? Sooooooooo.........maybe you need to get facts straight before you make yourself out to look like an idiot with incorrect facts.

Quote Originally Posted by BonBon-Bonnie View Post
    Ummmm 911 did not merge with 300. No idea where you get that info from. I am in 37323 and we are family with 911.

Pretty sure you mean 191 and 19 don't you? Sooooooooo.........maybe you need to get facts straight before you make yourself out to look like an idiot with incorrect facts.
    yes you made me look like a fool shame on me
    but my point was if 300 was the best group mason had been on in hes years in Evony then why spilt up so fast
    just dont make sanse to me if 300 was as good as he was saying why spilt up
    adn a other thing i never uderstood why pay for a 16 wehn you have players as good as mason and WM it cant be hard to cap a player own cap after all H20 did it
    and btw you can go after my typeing skills
    am from Denmark and yes i type bad but hope i make sanse
    Last edited by Hostna47; 06-03-2015 at 02:06 PM.