Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: An Open Letter to Dave Mata, and anyone else that actually works at Evony.

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzedOffPlayer View Post
    Hello, server 192 is quickly becoming the biggest joke server out there.. There are players with over 100+ alts, what ever happened to the rules of fair play! If you guys at evony cant get the situation under control you are going to keep losing players. As an example, here are some of the many alt alliances on S192 - JoJo, 1122, 00, SCOUT, 325, 00000, 0202, 5225. That's over 700 accs to feed a handful of cheats. Coiners are one thing, people wanna spend money to get ahead that's their choice, but all these alts is simply BS! How is a player who doesn't coin and doesn't use alts supposed to enjoy the game. Ive been playing this game for years, ive spent a decent amount of cash over that time too. I use around 4-5 alts to help my main be competitive but whats the f'n point when the guy next door has 100! They spend money on their mains, not their alts, so do yourself and the rest of us a favour, and BAN THE DAMN THINGS!! SET IP LIMITS! THEY DO IT IN PLAIN SIGHT KNOWING HOW BLIND U ALL SEEM TO BE!!! EG. Domino1, domino2, domino3, Lars1, Lars2, Lars3, etc... how damn stupid do u need to be to miss that. Make the game fair! KICK THE ALTS! Id send u screenshots of all the alts but I don't have the time to do your job for you. And lets not also forget the massive abuse of you coin glitch, players create new accounts, spin amulets and complete quests to give them coins, then reset the acc and start again, BUT THEY KEEP THE F'N COINS! HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT CHEATING!.. what world chat for even a day and I guarantee you will find 200+ alts doing that trick. I love this game, but the way it is being managed is beyond a joke. FIX IT! PlZ fix this, I left evony for 6months because I had a baby, I came back and its now 10x worse than it used to be. If you fail to reply it shows just how little you care about your players, and that's no way to run a business.
    I completely agree with you. You aren't the first, and certainly won't be the last player to bring this up and be ignored.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzedOffPlayer View Post
    Hello, server 192 is quickly becoming the biggest joke server out there.. There are players with over 100+ alts, what ever happened to the rules of fair play! If you guys at evony cant get the situation under control you are going to keep losing players. As an example, here are some of the many alt alliances on S192 - JoJo, 1122, 00, SCOUT, 325, 00000, 0202, 5225. That's over 700 accs to feed a handful of cheats. Coiners are one thing, people wanna spend money to get ahead that's their choice, but all these alts is simply BS! How is a player who doesn't coin and doesn't use alts supposed to enjoy the game. Ive been playing this game for years, ive spent a decent amount of cash over that time too. I use around 4-5 alts to help my main be competitive but whats the f'n point when the guy next door has 100! They spend money on their mains, not their alts, so do yourself and the rest of us a favour, and BAN THE DAMN THINGS!! SET IP LIMITS! THEY DO IT IN PLAIN SIGHT KNOWING HOW BLIND U ALL SEEM TO BE!!! EG. Domino1, domino2, domino3, Lars1, Lars2, Lars3, etc... how damn stupid do u need to be to miss that. Make the game fair! KICK THE ALTS! Id send u screenshots of all the alts but I don't have the time to do your job for you. And lets not also forget the massive abuse of you coin glitch, players create new accounts, spin amulets and complete quests to give them coins, then reset the acc and start again, BUT THEY KEEP THE F'N COINS! HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT CHEATING!.. what world chat for even a day and I guarantee you will find 200+ alts doing that trick. I love this game, but the way it is being managed is beyond a joke. FIX IT! PlZ fix this, I left evony for 6months because I had a baby, I came back and its now 10x worse than it used to be. If you fail to reply it shows just how little you care about your players, and that's no way to run a business.
    Honestly your post is BS. Instead of complaining about fair play complain about the damn lag. If you can't compete with those players then you're playing the game wrong. A little advice here, you want to beat them farm their food. Pretty easy. If they can't eat or build they can't do crap.
    Pringles - GetBent 129/ss61(retired)
    Pringles - Survivor 200(active)

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Honestly guys, this game is a scam.Everything from its advertising to its sub standard graphics , terrible in game administration , extremely understaffed and in recent years the game has actually been more or less abandoned.I advise you to either quit playing and find a new game or join the scammers making money.
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adsymcg View Post
    Honestly guys, this game is a scam.Everything from its advertising to its sub standard graphics , terrible in game administration , extremely understaffed and in recent years the game has actually been more or less abandoned.I advise you to either quit playing and find a new game or join the scammers making money.
    How is it a scam? Is everything you don't like a scam?

    Evony never lied about what it is. It's a game, play it or don't. You get what you pay for, that's not a scam.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  5. #65

    Default

    Absolutley BANG ON!!!

  6. #66

    Default

    As an old time player checking in (quit 5 years ago) I am saddened by the state of Evony now.
    I am curious if that lag issues people complained about ever got fixed?

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pringlescan View Post
    Honestly your post is BS. Instead of complaining about fair play complain about the damn lag. If you can't compete with those players then you're playing the game wrong. A little advice here, you want to beat them farm their food. Pretty easy. If they can't eat or build they can't do crap.
    lol lag is because of alts. my god your post is poorly done............ the man complains about alts which is the cause of lag. 2+2 = 4 not 25 k?

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Regarding the submitting of tickets:
    We are a business, and there are many, many moving parts. Without a method of tracking issues, or assigning issues to particular people for resultion, it won't happen effectively. We have the ticketing system in order to facilitate that. Essentially, if there is an issue, we'll get a ticket. If there is no issue, there will be no ticket submitted.
    With all due respect, the ticket system fail in so many ways especially when you can never get a response. On NA56 I had a problem and no response. Not even so much as a "Go feck off"

    evony@dallasstorm.org Apr 13 2015, 08:08 PM
    Hello!!!
    evony@dallasstorm.org Apr 12 2015, 05:05 AM
    When will I ever get a response?????

    evony@dallasstorm.org Feb 1 2015, 02:50 PM
    I would think the thousands of dollars I spent since NA13 would give me a little consideration on this. Even if it is to have my situation at least acknowledged within TWO DAYS!!!

    evony@dallasstorm.org Jan 30 2015, 06:42 PM
    Someone logged onto my account and cleaned me out. They used a Change ID thing I had to put on a bad name to my acct. Is there a way I can get another new ID thing to fix my name without having to pay $20??? THX!!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    It varies from here to there and here again
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranV View Post
    Dave, you cannot be serious.. I have put in tickets, alliance mates have put in tickets. No one ever gets a reply and nothing is ever done. This has literally been going on for over 2 months. Do we have to keep putting in tickets or now that you are aware of this, does that suffice?

    To be clear, 1 out of every 3 troop waves (of any kind) that is sent gets stuck. Anywhere from 1 minute to over an hour. Hardly anyone can play the game at all.
    I have been reading a number of these replies, that say I have sent in a ticket, and yet I haven't seen one ticket number in any of them, Get real people if you sent a ticket you should have a ticket number to add to your complaints.
    In the immortal words of Socrates... I drank what?...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •