Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Dave Mata, and anyone else that actually works at Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBaka1 View Post
    No one could forget you SSF
    awwww shucks.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Forget who?

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Hi Dave - Any chance we could get a response on the latency/stuck troop issues taking place on ss79 and many other servers?

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Forget who?
    Forget your loyal customers who have been indirectly paying YOUR wages for the last few years.I don't think you have any idea who you are working for.They tell you 'product manager', I have not seen many new positive products or changes to the game since your arrival.You are too busy being arrogant and naive or rather just a part time employee whos job it is to keep the whole scam active by ways of lieing and deferral.I don't play this game anymore and haven't done for quite some years but my god, it's customer service, or lack of never ceases to amaze me.Get a real job or tell your senior what you need to do this one properly.AMEN
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

It's absolutely amazing, isn't it? The "super" server I play on is unplayable due to lag and stuck waves. We are now experiencing stuck waves for 5+ hours. It's been going on for months. And there is NO RESPONSE to the issue. It's.. unbelievable.. except, it's actually happening.

I would have every player on the affected servers submit a ticket today, then tomorrow have each of them post screenshots of their tickets on this thread. Being in IT myself and using a Ticketing System like Dave said Evony does, there is no acceptable reason for these problems to continue. NONE, ZERO, NADA! My supervisor would have all of us out on the street if an issue went unresolved for more than a week, much less months. The only way to prove Evony's IT staff are not doing their job is to do exactly what Dave says. I've worked with many different IT departments in my career, and 95% of them will ignore requests unless you go for their throats. As evidenced by the blanket replies we receive from Evony Tech Support for ANY problems we have, there is clearly nothing being done.

Submit a ticket, then post screenshots of their bogus replies. Get ticket numbers, server number, time the ticket was submitted, blood samples, and whatever else is needed so that we the players can prove there is a lack of concern Evony staff have on maintaining their servers and making their customers happy. Flood this thread with this information so that Dave is forced to address the problems.

This is unacceptable, period.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranV View Post
    Hi Dave - Any chance we could get a response on the latency/stuck troop issues taking place on ss79 and many other servers?
    Send me a ticket number.

Flaming CHICKEN!

Quote Originally Posted by LordZion View Post
    I would have every player on the affected servers submit a ticket today, then tomorrow have each of them post screenshots of their tickets on this thread. Being in IT myself and using a Ticketing System like Dave said Evony does, there is no acceptable reason for these problems to continue. NONE, ZERO, NADA! My supervisor would have all of us out on the street if an issue went unresolved for more than a week, much less months. The only way to prove Evony's IT staff are not doing their job is to do exactly what Dave says. I've worked with many different IT departments in my career, and 95% of them will ignore requests unless you go for their throats. As evidenced by the blanket replies we receive from Evony Tech Support for ANY problems we have, there is clearly nothing being done.

Submit a ticket, then post screenshots of their bogus replies. Get ticket numbers, server number, time the ticket was submitted, blood samples, and whatever else is needed so that we the players can prove there is a lack of concern Evony staff have on maintaining their servers and making their customers happy. Flood this thread with this information so that Dave is forced to address the problems.

This is unacceptable, period.
    I want to remind, it is a longstanding rule on this forum that CS replies are not posted here. People will receive infractions for continued activity of that sort. consider that a reminder and warning.

I don't think good LordZion is trying to push me into THAT type of action, as he wouldn't want to incite forum issues, and surely he's not suggesting that.

Flaming CHICKEN!

Dave - I already sent you a ticket number in a post above (ticket#837651). And there has still been no comment from you on this massive lag and stuck troop issue affecting multiple servers for months..

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranV View Post
    Dave - I already sent you a ticket number in a post above (ticket#837651). And there has still been no comment from you on this massive lag and stuck troop issue affecting multiple servers for months..
    Like I said, PM me, thanks.

Flaming CHICKEN!