Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Dave Mata, and anyone else that actually works at Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I want to remind, it is a longstanding rule on this forum that CS replies are not posted here. People will receive infractions for continued activity of that sort. consider that a reminder and warning.

I don't think good LordZion is trying to push me into THAT type of action, as he wouldn't want to incite forum issues, and surely he's not suggesting that.
    lol the icing on the cake. Don't pool the crap responses you get or we will ban you from the forums. Another fine example of Evonys customer service.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    lol the icing on the cake. Don't pool the crap responses you get or we will ban you from the forums. Another fine example of Evonys customer service.
    Yep, don't address the problem, use all your resources to ban people from the forums instead. I find it funny that nothing in my post was addressed except for the rule about CS replies.

Let me guess, people are still having issues on the servers that are not being addressed after numerous CS tickets????? 2 weeks since the last post on this thread, and I bet the problems still exist. I wonder how many tickets have been submitted to CS in that time?

This game is dead.

Today before maintenance, I attacked this person, using my attack hero, I lost him after the attack was done, so I used the stone of finding, and refreshed my hero back to my feasting hall seconds before maintenance took me offline! My attk hero name is Squishy! Once I returned after maintenance had concluded, I come back to find my hero in Lady Gunner hands, and I tried using the stone of finding to get him back, and he is not in the list of heros that I am able to refresh to my feasting hall! I spend money weekly on this game, and this is total crap, please help me, and give my hero back! I still have two stone of findings left!

I received a mail saying Lady GUNNER,The recently captured hero Squishy has escape, and was last seen returning to TotalKaos.
    That was at 01/24/2015 01:26:49 server time, well before maint!

Please give my hero back! Thanks

I sent em a mail about how ghosting was done and a potential solution 3 weeks ago,never got any answer...

i currently have 2 tickets open in help center. one 2/14 other 2/17. one is missing and the older one has no reply...... thats 7 days no reply. come on :/

ps i messaged dave and no reply same day. i contact a mod and got a answer the day of message haha

for your benfit the ticket number is (871130 and the access key is 871130nmrzmg)
    Last edited by [muted]; 02-21-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: add ticket

oh and also dave make a account on na58 once its out and see the ohhhhhh 10-20 sellers spamming wc selling: HC, troops, cities, and worst HH. i got a HH on na57 only to have a seller with 10 HHs, port and attack me. thankfully i didn't lose my hero but no one can hold HH against people who just steal them. players like Casper have 20 HH for sale alone. players like Balrog and Canzar are selling 10-100 alts a sever and using them to take peoples HH to resell. WC is useless now. Evony back in na26 days was (for the most part) botless, sellerless, and evony replied often. Seems like evony is getting lazy or slowly pulling out with profits in hand

don't be suprised if one day all evony severs go down and the site itself. (hope i don't get banned for saying facts :O)

lets see if we can get this thread going again
    Last edited by [muted]; 02-24-2015 at 03:00 PM.

lol.. there are sellers abounding on na57, he doesnt even need to wait for na58 to make an acct

Hmm.... Tickets you say??? I filed a ticket some time ago about losing my hero, After 4 months of back and forth, they said I would be getting it back, and the ticket was closed. So far, 6 months later and trying to get an answer, no hero.

As for Communication.... Dave, I sent you a PM about IF Evony was still doing server merges or not, not even a response, or even an acknowledgement of the mail I sent. How is the customer best served by the lack of simple communication?

Quote Originally Posted by MissDaisy View Post
    lol.. there are sellers abounding on na57, he doesnt even need to wait for na58 to make an acct
    yeah true but only like 3 sellers not sold all there stuff. na58 will have a good 10 sellers or more. maybe while his there he can ban them hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman1 View Post

As for Communication.... Dave, I sent you a PM about IF Evony was still doing server merges or not, not even a response, or even an acknowledgement of the mail I sent. How is the customer best served by the lack of simple communication?
    in his defensive he is the only evony paid worker on forums. one person handling like what? 2,000 people? evony needs alot more personal but they prefer profits to a good game