Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Dave Mata, and anyone else that actually works at Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    in his defensive he is the only evony paid worker on forums. one person handling like what? 2,000 people? evony needs alot more personal but they prefer profits to a good game
    there are more evony paid workers that are on this forum, they just choose not to bother with the players that pay them.

and psssh....Dave, I just made a suggestion the other day, why you no posty? I believe it was about putting a 15 min cooldown on dismissing hero's

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi
    S137 ~ SS54 ~ NA13 ~ NA21 ~ CA1

i can't even recall the last time a merge happened in age 1, i think they stopped doing it it's been so long.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by mbadgjl View Post
    On 172 we have been waiting for a merge. We should be next in line for it. The server has been there for over 2 years and nothing..... We would like to get a merge so we can have some new competition. That is what I thought Evony was all about. What is the purpose of building a good account if you cant use it??? We have spent quite a bit of money building these accounts.....and for what??? Just give us a merge!
    I couldn't agree more, the same thing with s175 its dead. its been around for just under 2 years but its been dead for about 1.5 years, come on evony please do something soon we're losing the will to live.

[QUOTE=ali_rain;2030069]I couldn't agree more, the same thing with s175 its dead. its been around for just under 2 years but its been dead for about 1.5 years, come on evony please do something soon we're losing the will to live.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear sweet evony, what have you come down to when you are on the verge of causing mass suicide.

+ rep for evony from Adolf Hitler.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

hey as long as you leave money to evony in your will they'll continue to do what they do lol

random post to get 15 to start a thread (or so i was told)

another random since it didn't work :/

Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    another random since it didn't work :/
    You can already create a thread since you are ranked Knight on the forums...
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsProfession View Post
    You can already create a thread since you are ranked Knight on the forums...
    yeah now but it was on a deley

evo merges based on $. i know this only cause it a business. $s rock. while the big ppl that have hammered the smaller people into oblivion continue to spend to buy WPs to crush any and all minor attacks, no merge kids. hitting your 90 alts is also activity, no merge. you want to force a merge? not one person on the whole sever hits an alt or spends. the players is what is killing this game with the alts... yeah evo should have stepped up years ago on that one, but its done. whining about it wont change things cause the players NEEED alts
    if i wanted to play age II i would be.