Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ss59 is down

Hybrid View

Default ss59 is down

people cant log in and the people who are in if they log out they cant get back in.

ss59 has been down since shortly after maint today. those who were able to login right when maint ended are still on but no one else can login and if u log out you cant log back in. can we get a reply from evony as to when this will be fixed? we have players going to refuge due to being under attck before maint and now have no way to get on to fix the food issues. HELP

please fix this..we miss evony

Quote Originally Posted by pammyd View Post
    please fix this..we miss evony
    Well that makes one of us

well thank you evony for keeping us offline from maint to maint. thank you for destroying accounts that could have been and would have been logged, defended and kept from losing heroes if only players could have logged them. thank you for making players decide that since you don't care about the gamers who play your game that it is past time to quit playing. you are losing more and more customers every day from your total lack of customer service. I sent in a help ticket about the issues and specifically told you NOT to send me the usual form letter about clearing cookies/cache as that was NOT the problem. guess what I got? yep, the form letter. When we tell you its a server wide issue and all you want to do is tell us to clear cache/cookies and not even check in to the bigger picture, like the fact NO ONE can log that didn't get on immediately after maint then you prove you just don't listen to us, the customer. time to quit? maybe it is. there are other games out there that actually do care about their players/customers. only reason most of us still play is the friendships, the time and the money invested. WAKE UP and START LISTENING to us when we have issues or we WILL leave!!!!

nothing, not one word from evony about no one able to login to ss59. come on evony. we want to play so get us back online!!!

ss59 is still down yet there are persons who are able to maintain connections while 99% are still blocked from logging on..Fair play would be to disconnect the complete server, fix it then roll it back to maintainence...PLEASE fix this issue ASAP we WANT to play today not tomorrow when we all may feel like throwing in the towel and going to play FOE or WOW

Another major collapse of Evony is not a big surprise. I have been addicted to this game for 5 years now, lost cities, heroes and hard earned cash trying to maintain my Evony empire. All my major losses are caused by inability to connect to server and a class action lawsuit to recover financial losses may be the only recourse at this point. I pray to minimise the damage caused immediately upon entering server 59 but the setbacks take years to recover from and I am ready to quit

Quote Originally Posted by Regrett View Post
    ss59 is still down yet there are persons who are able to maintain connections while 99% are still blocked from logging on..Fair play would be to disconnect the complete server, fix it then roll it back to maintainence...PLEASE fix this issue ASAP we WANT to play today not tomorrow when we all may feel like throwing in the towel and going to play FOE or WOW
    I concur!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evony needs to finally get their shlt together as everytime a promo approaches the server drops, meanwhile good players that have spent countless hours and dollars on their accounts lose heroes and many troops to refuge (not to mention the spineless few that prey on accounts knowing they can't log to defend). I also agree that the server needs to be reset to before maintainence stats