Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ss59 is down

Having just seen this thread, I checked ss59. No login issue found, on a rather dodgy internet connection as well.

I'll check on it again later.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

I want to add, gage65 pm'ed me about the outage. As I have been travelling, I hadn't seen it until now. I'm sorry.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

this issue was yesterday, not today. we had players who lost heroes, troops, refuged, rioted due to being unable to login and defend and take care of their accounts. what can be done about that? we were down for 24 hours yesterday. this is not acceptable for any of us. today after maint we were all able to login just fine. this was NOT the case yesterday!!

any chance we can do a server roll back??

here's another suggestion stop inflating your cities with useless amount of troops that would have helped on the refuging. lesson learned ? don't port around with less then 4 hours food let alone gold to start. funny only people here crying are from 1 alliance only

Quote Originally Posted by bulletman View Post
    here's another suggestion stop inflating your cities with useless amount of troops that would have helped on the refuging. lesson learned ? don't port around with less then 4 hours food let alone gold to start. funny only people here crying are from 1 alliance only
    The problem was attacks before and after maint on accounts. The player was on defending before maint and could NOT login to defend AFTER maint. That is the only reason he lost heroes troops and refuged. NOT because he couldn't feed his troops!!!

what about the "other" accounts that refuge im sure your not asking for a server role back for 1 player only when many of you can just donate a hero for him to take

im pretty sure he can take an alt hero of his with the amount of excess alts he has to start

Gage, how many accounts do you have? you can't keep food in one city for a days outage? Ort is it you have many accounts and need to be on 24/7 in order to juggle the res? If that is the case it is against the TOS....

Quote Originally Posted by barclay1966 View Post
    Gage, how many accounts do you have? you can't keep food in one city for a days outage? Ort is it you have many accounts and need to be on 24/7 in order to juggle the res? If that is the case it is against the TOS....
    for your information, my account was in holiday at the time the server crashed. however my friends had accounts vulnerable to attacks at the time of the server crashing. they are the ones I am upset about having their accounts destroyed. my account is just fine. I just don't like seeing my alliance mates lose everything through no fault of their own. and it is NOT that they were under attack, that was NOT and NEVER was the issue. The issue was NOT being able to login to defend their account as then they would NOT have lost the heroes thy lost, nor would they have refuged. The whole issue is the lack of ANYONE from Evony even responding in a timely manner after multiple attempts were made in many ways. Forums, FaceBook, Twitter, pm'd Dave Mata and help tickets. NO ONE EVER ACKNOWLEDGED there was even a problem with the server. THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!