Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ss59 is down

well I do agree with you they put out items that don't work endless auto reply mails that clearly shows they have no intention of reading your tickets let alone send you an explanation. but perhaps he could use 1 of those heros he got from me that evony fail to deliver me with the stones of finding that didn't work properly but I get used to their service so either you play or you don't most likely you wont quit

If someone had issues with their account yesterday, they'll need to file a ticket in helpspot.

Thanks.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    If someone had issues with their account yesterday, they'll need to file a ticket in helpspot.

Thanks.
    tickets were filed..as usual they tried blaming everything bar evony...

eventually got this reply

<Edited out by DM, posting of CS responses is against forum rules.>
    Last edited by davemata; 12-26-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Follow up and update that ticket. Don't make a mass more.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Here we go again! Please sort this one b4 the next maintenance please. So many of ours lost heroes and refuged hard over the last one. Many have already quit as a result. Our server can not handle a repeat of the last time. Please fix it, please make it a priority we can not go through another wave of losing key player 2 alliances lost all its leadership and had to merge into 1 it was a sad day for our server and if the loses are as bad this time we risk losing more. I have heard that Dave was out of town for the holidays and that was the only reason it didn't get sorted. I am hoping that if that was the case he will sort it this time.