Thread: Dave..Help please on ss73.

Default Dave..Help please on ss73.

I am noticing stuck troops when I am attacking. They dont seem to be sticking any other time. It happens when we are attacking another player. If we camptime our waves to land at the same second, every wave from every player sticks. It lasts anywhere from 10 seconds to upwards of a minute and a half. When this happens, it causes the waves to land at different times (instead of the same second camptime that we did) and as a result, our heroes cannot be protected and we are losing them. I know, I know, hero loss is part of the game. I understand that. But an even bigger problem with it is, when we need each players attacks to land at the same second to effectively kill the troops we need to kill in the enemy city, and then they dont, it becomes tiresome. Losing troops ineffectively isnt what I like to do. Evony has the camptime option in their game so we can time to the same second. We would like to do this please. So, Dave, any ideas on why its happening and more importantly, how and when will you fix it for me?

You only have stuck troops when attacking? On ss79 troops stick on any wave - farming, reinforcing, attacking, you name it. And they sometimes get stuck for up to 2 hours. It's been going on for months and nothing is being done about it. So, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranV View Post
    You only have stuck troops when attacking? On ss79 troops stick on any wave - farming, reinforcing, attacking, you name it. And they sometimes get stuck for up to 2 hours. It's been going on for months and nothing is being done about it. So, good luck.
    Well, atm thats the only time that im noticing it. But off and on we also have stuck waves on all farming and transporting, reinforcing, etc. Not lately though.

I have a bulk amount of wood stuck in limbo land on the market waiting to be delivered for several hours. Another nuisance is the crazy price of iron and the market has been messed up for months and has only just unclogged.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Never noticed this on ss77 and that's extreme farming, top 3 alliance(s) are running up too 10 - 300 accounts per player.
    Java & PHP Programmer - Web developer.
    SS77 - God0fWar (DoooMPvP)
    Eat more food than Honey booboo
    XxDooom69@gmail.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Admin

Noticed Sticky Waves in the last 24 hours

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158