Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hero Loyalty and Mechanics change

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    This I agree with whole heartedly, but these guys are crying about losing heroes on the level of 5-6 mil arch cities, if that. You'll recall Intel defenses are the only thing I went out of my way to avoid attacking, and I refuse to run them.

I think this is an age 2 isolated problem, I've played both age 1 and 2 and agree that heroes aren't a problem on age 1. The problem is age 2. Killing 5-6m archers on age 2 isn't so hard, its when you start to try killing around 30m+ archers is where it becomes hard. As i mentioned, if your defender is half decent, he will have a 15 set with all gear on intel making it about 300 attack 700 intel. As i mentioned in my previous post, the easiest way to take mass archers out is to just trade them with archers. A 100k mech wave will kill about 90-120k archers and an arch wave 20-35k. So archers are much cheaper to attack with. Thats what everyone bases there armies off anyway. If you dont know, any decent age 2 player will only attack with lvl 100 heroes as the leadership matters and the majority of gear doesn't apply till lvl 90 anyway. You have loads of lvl 100 heroes. But when you have to make 100s and 100s of successful trade waves with archers it means that you are going to loose lots of heroes. No other way around it. Im not saying i think that this should be changed though. Its frustrating when you realise that you have 0 heroes left on your account but most people have other accounts they just move the heroes across from. And it means that you defenders get a small break. And if the defender wants to make it interesting he will just turn no capture off
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me

Went up vs 100mill archers the other day and lost 100's of spam hero's and 4 attack hero's and stopped after only killing 89mill. By the time i opened stone of finding nothing was ever there to recall after each set. It's a broken system, and although yes i would love to not have to chew through 100's of millions of archer's to hit a city it's where we are today. 5 years ago people would cry about a target sitting in mech def, today it's archer walls, who knows what it will be in the future, maybe ninja worker wall with laser beam pitchforks!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

I think if evony's goal is for everyone to have trillion arch war cities and spend no money on the game. Then they can leave things as they are. I know that I personally will not be attacking any meaningful targets and I am happy building and doing nothing to include not spending money on the game No point on attacking anyone and have to stop mid attack due to the lack of level 100 heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminim View Post
    I think if evony's goal is for everyone to have trillion arch war cities and spend no money on the game. Then they can leave things as they are. I know that I personally will not be attacking any meaningful targets and I am happy building and doing nothing to include not spending money on the game No point on attacking anyone and have to stop mid attack due to the lack of level 100 heroes.
    Now thats just an excuse to ***** out of attacking someone. Its not impossible to kill massive armies, you just may need to use more than 1 account
    KingHades - Na60 - NaFianna

You've probably wiped me

Quote Originally Posted by KingHades View Post
    Now thats just an excuse to ***** out of attacking someone. Its not impossible to kill massive armies, you just may need to use more than 1 account
    The thread is about the hero capping rate, if you want to take 4 or four cities. Two to spam and two to attack, then be my guest. I am not wasting 4 ports and 100 heroes just to kill a city. Depending on the bot they use two spammers may not be enough, it will diminish the hero capping rate but not by a significant amount. The only way I attack nowadays is if the account is not on bot or if the city is not capping heroes. I admire your determination, but I for one am as happy playing farmville. Not wasting my time and my heroes.

I'd suggest coming out with an item similar to Broken Gates, but to prevent a city for capping heros (except HH's and legendary lvl 120 heros) for a period of time. The item can last 1 hour each use and then wear off and have a limit of how many uses per day, or something like that; similar to Broken Gates. I'm sure this item would be a massive hit and players will be willing to buy it all the time, it will solve the hero capping during most big hits.

Nowadays it's rare to find a warcity with under 30mil arch, and considering heros get lost so easily its impossible to kill the city without losing all our lvl 100 heros. Sure, the "time spam heros" strategy can work on a small city, but when you need 1k+ attacks to make a dent on a warcity, its just ridiculous thinking anyone would spend so much time on spam heros.

This item would solve everyone's problem. Allows attackers to be able and cause damage without losing heros, and evony makes lots of money selling the item. Win-Win.

As for defenders, maybe time to learn to actually defend instead of relying on bots to capture and release all of the attacker heros

suggested that over a year ago, and i assume that the stone of finding was the answer.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...re-Lost-Heroes

Really all they need to do is make stone of finding work and all will be good. Stone of finding needs to allow the user to recall dismissed hero's because the way it is now makes it useless, no one can open the item and use it as fast as the defender can dismiss capped hero's.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

The problem with the stone is that it will only return 1 hero. But when attacking other players their bots cap and release so fast you end up losing 50+ in one port. I dont see the point of using 1 stone for every lvl 100 hero knowing i'm gonna lose it again in the next 2-3 hits.

Another good idea might be an item that allows lvl 100 heros to have no loyalty like queen/king for 1 hour. Give it a cooldown of 12hrs like adv ports so people cant abuse them. That way it will solve the issue and generate even more money for evony. If people can get around the losing heros Im sure there would be more willingness to port. Spending 90 cents for an adv port (or 140 for war port), plus whatever the new item costs, thats generating revenue. Only ones who would oppose something like this are the boring farmers who use the hero cap/release. And they are probably cheap baskets who spend nothing on the game. So why not favor those who actually pay to play?

Notice I only said that the item should work on lvl 100 heros, this way attackers cant abuse the massive firework of legendary heros or HHs. Im referring to Age 2, most players already have a 15 set.

Im sure there's plenty of players who would spend chests simply to have this items, same thing like what happened when Broken gates and Fleet Feet came out. Even to this day, when these items are in the shop, Im sure lots of people buy cents just to buy them.
    Last edited by Silenzze; 03-12-2015 at 08:35 PM.