Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of Evony Age II?

Quote Originally Posted by richardtyson View Post
    Woow, to be honest i am bit surprised. Looks like lot of people actually want to keep bots because they forgot how to play this game the fair way
    Blaming Evony for bad programming should def NOT be an excuse for others to keep cheating or 3rd party people making money by promoting cheating in a game that should be all about fairplay.
    If Evony wants i will send a pm with all related lordnames on CA1 I know for sure that use the UD Bot. Not hard for them to track the proxy's or other connection that are made to their servers.

Server logs will show same pattern on tons of acc's and from there it's very easy to trace the UD Bot and make sure this cheating is brought to a stop.

Lets get back to fairplay once and for all
    lol you ban botters and evony loses 99% of its coiners. There would be no "fair play" since evony would shut down because they'd make no money.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    Your only the four hundreth person to say that take the game for how it is or quit like the other people did
    back from work.
    Wow if you can not win by playing fair then why don't you go home. Evony should be about fairplay read their Terms and Conditions you agreed on when creating an account.
    If you do not like them, then maybe really maybe you should go home

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    lol you ban botters and evony loses 99% of its coiners. There would be no "fair play" since evony would shut down because they'd make no money.
    maybe Dave Mata can share a light on how evony sees the way forward with botters, so we all know what evony stands for. Wasn't he around here somewhere.

Evony Forums: Once a place for meaningful threads and good conversation, Now a place for people to p*ss and moan about things that have been around since age 1.

This just in, A large majority of evony players bot and glitch. SURPRISE!
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Lots of people quit this game because of the bots and the many glitches. Just take this forum as an example. There used to be lots op posts here every day. Now, it almost deserted. I still play Evony, but im only hoarding troops really. I cannot be bothered to attack bots, locked up cities of have my heroes captured with a glitch.

People are just hardly attacking anymore on my server. Is that the purpose of a war game?

maybe Dave Mata can share a light on how evony sees the way forward with botters, so we all know what evony stands for. Wasn't he around here somewhere.
    We close their accounts when we find them. I just looked over a few of those today.

We execute when found. Thanks.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

DAVO! mate how u going

@ Richardtyson.

I believe bots should be used for building research and farming. But in the case of defending or attacking its foul play. However technically evony allows botting for the use of gem farming. A friend of mine would show screenshots to evony with his bot being in it, because he had prev tickets saying he was allowed to bot for gem farming or something similar. If evony would ban all bots and make their own for players to use that only allowed building researching training and farming, it would mmake evony so much better because then it wouldn't be exp vs bot, and wouldn't be a battle for who has best bet. As for glitches it is true. I've heard it from a number of players. How is it they fix a troop glitch and another comes out? Or fix ws glitch and now a lv 10 gear glitch is now out? There's countless evidence. Not even the best coder can fix a glitch without aother glitch popping up.

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Now I understand why many player deserted this game.

back from work.
    Wow if you can not win by playing fair then why don't you go home. Evony should be about fairplay read their Terms and Conditions you agreed on when creating an account.
    If you do not like them, then maybe really maybe you should go home
    I've read their terms of service in depth many times. Funny how you only complain about bots when people share logs and have people watch their accounts all the time. Ofc I'm sure if you get attacked and your at work you just let all your cities get capped since you follow the tos tit for tat. I'm just stating get in line for the people who have complained about bots your not the first to complain you won't be the last. I don't play age two so I don't care for their mechanics but in age 1 bots are beatablw. It's just the people who want things easier who sit and cry about it. I'm one of the few people who would go back to manual since I spend so much time on. I'd just think the games revenue would implode without botters. They are still making a profit since they are still allowing it I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    @ Richardtyson.

I believe bots should be used for building research and farming. But in the case of defending or attacking its foul play. However technically evony allows botting for the use of gem farming. A friend of mine would show screenshots to evony with his bot being in it, because he had prev tickets saying he was allowed to bot for gem farming or something similar. If evony would ban all bots and make their own for players to use that only allowed building researching training and farming, it would mmake evony so much better because then it wouldn't be exp vs bot, and wouldn't be a battle for who has best bet. As for glitches it is true. I've heard it from a number of players. How is it they fix a troop glitch and another comes out? Or fix ws glitch and now a lv 10 gear glitch is now out? There's countless evidence. Not even the best coder can fix a glitch without aother glitch popping up.
    I'd say lords of Ultima style thing but ea recently shut down making new servers on there so the money must not have been that great...ps I double post cuz I can!
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 02-05-2015 at 12:06 AM. Reason: posts merged cause no you cant double post.