Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The end of Evony Age II?

Quote Originally Posted by FunFunFun View Post
    I for one am leaving evony after five and a half years. It is no longer a game. It is just a haven for those that cheat and proclaim to be superior. I remember the days when if you had 100k archers you were to be feared. It was soooo much fun then, plans were devised, assignments made, coordination working with others....it was serious skill play. Each server (both Age I and Age II) is currently controlled by a small handful of super-cheaters. They will tell you "....get over it, this is a war game....". IT IS NOT A WAR GAME, IT IS A BULLY'S GAME. After I suicide troops on the 8 different servers I currently have accounts on I am gone. The original post to this thread is so correct 'evony is dying'.
    yep^^^^ back then owning a HC was amazing. now any noob could do it. someone need to make a new evony game or buy it off Ucool

Evony was basically ruined once the bots were introuduced ;-( I remember before the bots. It was fun!!!! Yeah taking a Historic took "Team work" Now people in alliances have their own "alliances" lol It really is amazing....... one person can rule the game easily with 100+ accounts And how many times has Atlantis changed hands? Usually whoever takes it first doesn't lose it at all ever anymore ;-(

altantis has yet to change hands in na56 or even attempted in na58. i think na57 is still owned by first owner but has some war

clearly your tech team are very crap at what they do im on na59 n more than half the players on it use a bot, i mean im 27 and live at home n even i can find botters in this game and i have no experience what so ever so either your chatting complete crap or your team are very **** at there jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    @ Richardtyson.

I believe bots should be used for building research and farming. But in the case of defending or attacking its foul play. However technically evony allows botting for the use of gem farming. A friend of mine would show screenshots to evony with his bot being in it, because he had prev tickets saying he was allowed to bot for gem farming or something similar. If evony would ban all bots and make their own for players to use that only allowed building researching training and farming, it would mmake evony so much better because then it wouldn't be exp vs bot, and wouldn't be a battle for who has best bet. As for glitches it is true. I've heard it from a number of players. How is it they fix a troop glitch and another comes out? Or fix ws glitch and now a lv 10 gear glitch is now out? There's countless evidence. Not even the best coder can fix a glitch without aother glitch popping up.
    farming really i take it u use a bot for farming then its not fair past 5 days iv been scouting npcs and there constatly being hit by botters

I did an e&e on a guy and he had 800m archers... How do I get 800m archers..??? I want 800m archers....

Bushido NA47
    FFE Alliance

Bushido NA34-Retired
    Historic Alliance

Where Ever The Grass Is Green, I lay My Locks

after years of frustration with players using bots. I then used one myself. Now I am absolutely certain that those who are in control of evony, are also the ones who created and use bots themselves!

Evony is not about integrity and honest fun, It's about corruption, hacking and having fun!

My point is don't expect good where none can exist!
    Please Father May I Have Some More

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    altantis has yet to change hands in na56 or even attempted in na58. i think na57 is still owned by first owner but has some war
    As far as I know, we've had no 0,0 defences (besides maybe spam or stupid waves)
    We've had defences on state caps, but yet to lose any 16 and obv never lost Atlantis

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    As far as I know, we've had no 0,0 defences (besides maybe spam or stupid waves)
    We've had defences on state caps, but yet to lose any 16 and obv never lost Atlantis
    and thats because of our teamwork as an alliance, and our capability to help each other. Not because of our bots or alts

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

Quote Originally Posted by bklynjames View Post
    I did an e&e on a guy and he had 800m archers... How do I get 800m archers..??? I want 800m archers....
    It's usually due to having more than 4 or 5 alts and building up with bots 24/7 and never defending anything important, and if that person does, it's usually empty and being comforted. Those that use troops usually never get higher than 100m arch until several years in. Just watch out, the lurkers are the ones building up to make everyone else look like fools.

"Introduce A Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, And Everything Becomes...Chaos"-Joker

Returning To Na49 For Fun