Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The end of Evony Age II?

Everyone bots, Everyone Alts, Anyone on age 2 that doesn't is putting themselves at a disadvantage.

The term "fair play" requires you to break the ToS and has been that way for a long long time.

Why people are still acting surprised that 99% of evony players bot and are asking for them to get banned is beyond me.

Go ahead and ban botters, When evony shuts down because they no longer have an income don't come back here bitching about it
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    and thats because of our teamwork as an alliance, and our capability to help each other. Not because of our bots or alts
    orrrrrrr it's because everyone leaves the server when a new one comes out? + using a bot to defence 24/7 makes it not worth trying to attack. No one pvps any cap because they left the server or don't want it lol

seems na60 might be slightly better since i heard sellers alts are banned, suprising me

Didn't someone on here post a heap of screenshots the other day showing the bot in action? Those been deleted now?

Quote Originally Posted by richardtyson View Post
    Woow, to be honest i am bit surprised. Looks like lot of people actually want to keep bots because they forgot how to play this game the fair way
    Blaming Evony for bad programming should def NOT be an excuse for others to keep cheating or 3rd party people making money by promoting cheating in a game that should be all about fairplay.
    If Evony wants i will send a pm with all related lordnames on CA1 I know for sure that use the UD Bot. Not hard for them to track the proxy's or other connection that are made to their servers.

Server logs will show same pattern on tons of acc's and from there it's very easy to trace the UD Bot and make sure this cheating is brought to a stop.

Lets get back to fairplay once and for all
    Love how players ask for a type of botter to be banned and not all of them, if you ban bots, which they never will they won`t just target ban one type of bot be every single one of them. Bots are part of the game now, puts you at to much of a disadvantage not botting, bots can be beaten if you know how lol. I am glad they are cleaning up the glitches tho which should of been fixed so much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomNA10 View Post
    Love how players ask for a type of botter to be banned and not all of them, if you ban bots, which they never will they won`t just target ban one type of bot be every single one of them. Bots are part of the game now, puts you at to much of a disadvantage not botting, bots can be beaten if you know how lol. I am glad they are cleaning up the glitches tho which should of been fixed so much sooner.
    whoa do tell did evony finally listen to my posts about how easy it is to fix glitchs? which one?

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    whoa do tell did evony finally listen to my posts about how easy it is to fix glitchs? which one?
    I highly doubt they listened to anything you had to say. But they fixed the gear glitch supposedly. We'll see in a week or 2 if they actually fixed it or just did a shitty hotfix like usual, In which case there will be a new gear glitch soon.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    I highly doubt they listened to anything you had to say. But they fixed the gear glitch supposedly. We'll see in a week or 2 if they actually fixed it or just did a shitty hotfix like usual, In which case there will be a new gear glitch soon.
    oh sickness. won't let me have my moment or stay in my little fantasy world will you?