Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 192 recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    not till april 20th at the least. (if anything comes out at all)
    id expect early April time tbh

Quote Originally Posted by iBarrys View Post
    Hello everybody!

133, 150, 169, 185 - if you were on any of these servers, you know who we are, and what we can do.

For those who don't know, we have dominated each server we have been on, and we plan to do the same to server 192!

We are actively recruiting! Looking for experienced players who like to work as a team! coining is advisable, but not required. If you are interested in joining a winning team for 192 please add, and talk to either mimi (mjt2468) or me (barrys-immortal) on skype, and we will get you all settled in with the team!

thanks for your time.
    Barrys
    133/dongdom - 150/clarity - 169/700700 - 185/501
    I f***** your *** and you alliance up on 169.

You were far from dominated the server. So get out.
    Enjoying Evony Retirement.

It has been well over a month since s191. Thinking it will be out soon.

Please let me in your 192 alliance when it begins....oh and is there any clue at all when it will?

definitely ready for 192 now

im surprised its not been out yet

192 page is up but not active. Lets all pray to the Wheel Gods its next week!

I'll be there, see you fools around!

MIMI YOU FAT COW GET THE FUUCK OFFA HERE U BROKE THE WEBSITE WITH THAT WEIGHT

Accept my friend request on Skype please

FAT B1TCH
    Last edited by Holy_keg; 05-05-2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling error

Good to have an alliance or three to move into on day one. I was in the ThePack2 early on. Run by a 16 year old from Perth who had no troops but the alliance was good. Finally our host who was not the 16 yo from Perth went nuts under the strain, must have more prestige. ThePack [one] wanted us to move out of our state with them which was less than kind. Great alliance if fighting was all that was to happen but little in the way of friendships. Bit sad when it all turned nasty in the end. There was ThePack3 had all those who were not real good at the game, which was called the DogHouse. There was little sleep and lots of action. In the end the human element prevailed and ego destroyed all that had been built. By the way the "leaders" city had absolutely nil troops as he was attacked and requested reinforcements and got none from us.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158