Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ShakeNbake (Confused Defense)

Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    Speaking of a lack of defending and defending your members...

<11:56>SYSTEM: Lord GreatLordJesus(L3TH4L) has defeated Lord DiverGent(Virtue_230) and successfully conquered city UsA(582,684).
    Homer is that something new that Evony has started? Never seen that before on an Evony website Maybe you can show us all the attacks that were sent to cap that city?

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    Homer is that something new that Evony has started? Never seen that before on an Evony website Maybe you can show us all the attacks that were sent to cap that city?
    Attempting to call somebody out for posting things that only a bot can show is so 2011.

Don't even try to pretend you don't use one yourself, you'd only be proving you're a liar.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

actually acer - i do know how to defend and attack - you might be a historic poster - but you really dont know anything about how game are on ss57 - so why do you go back to retirement whereever that might be ??

and for posting from bot - it just seem to be something ppl get banned for doing in old days - who know what stance evony have on there tos today

and for rest of lethal who post here - it is actually nice to see u are still around - without u our server would be as dead as many of the other servers around

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by *zhay View Post
    actually acer - i do know how to defend and attack - you might be a historic poster - but you really dont know anything about how game are on ss57 - so why do you go back to retirement whereever that might be ??

and for posting from bot - it just seem to be something ppl get banned for doing in old days - who know what stance evony have on there tos today

and for rest of lethal who post here - it is actually nice to see u are still around - without u our server would be as dead as many of the other servers around

zhay
    I don't need to know anything about the current state of ss57 to know it's a cesspool of alts, bots, and trash talk. And judging from the very few attacks you've posted on these forums over the years, I can say with confidence that you really don't know the mechanics.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Default Kettle, Pot , Black , erm what is it, Pot calling the kettle Black thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    lol because you know so much about the game mechanics, right?

Must be hard to learn how to defend from holiday.
    Truth hurts Zhay.

Now thats not very sporting is it ...... Especially as you started a thread of YOUR attacks from an account called Zeus and your account is LTRingo, im pretty sure thats multi accounting. but hey lets not go there eh..

Quote Originally Posted by BDOG1 View Post
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/hgl1l3 Now he is closing gates on my attacks.

Just thought id jump in here and say hes closing gates on a scout bomb to protect his mechs, AS he was only a few miles from his hub you would have noticed if you had scouted his other cities that he had moved over half of the archers out to them.

My guess is he dropped into MD, you tried a few scout bombs and because you aint got a Scooby Doo how to attack a MD city you stopped attacking and you went holidays.

As for defending members way to go on this one <11:56>SYSTEM: Lord GreatLordJesus(L3TH4L) has defeated Lord DiverGent(Virtue_230) and successfully conquered city UsA(582,684).

You can hit as many cities as you want until they change up there defence and then all is over and you stop attacking and port or holiday.

So well done for killing what troops you did but you were a long long long way from wiping it and NOT so well done for your alliance losing yet another city.

HIGH five Zhay, you must have been to busy spewing in wc to see that one, or was it beacuse your accounts been in hols for the last 12 months bar a few days.
    Just thought I would jump in here and reply to your comments. I would like to see how you do against a Mech Defense city. I have a Mech Defense City and we can post the attacks on here The only rule is no scout bombs or scouting down. As you stated in your post above "My guess is he dropped into MD, you tried a few scout bombs and because you aint got a Scooby Doo how to attack a MD city you stopped attacking". But I know you haven't attacked anyone for months so you may be a little rusty. Also you and Homer called me out 3 weeks ago but never showed

Default Ya HUHHH

Just thought I would jump in here and reply to your comments. I would like to see how you do against a Mech Defense city. I have a Mech Defense City and we can post the attacks on here The only rule is no scout bombs or scouting down. As you stated in your post above "My guess is he dropped into MD, you tried a few scout bombs and because you aint got a Scooby Doo how to attack a MD city you stopped attacking". But I know you haven't attacked anyone for months so you may be a little rusty. Also you and Homer called me out 3 weeks ago but never showed

Homer skyped you and asked if you fancied giving us a go at your archer city, and you said you would think about it. You then agreed in WC that yes you would let us go at it but would port out when you were down to 100 million archers. I also recall you saying you will post the whole conversation as YOU couldnt remember what was said exactly, ( were still waiting).

Im not going to play by your silly little rules of no sbs or scouting down , what a fkin babyish thing to say lol . You could have timed other attacks with your scout bombs but you decided not to and holidayed, thats what im saying, you were all happy hitting archers but when it got swapped up you didnt know what to do.

Im never rusty btw, like riding a bike if you know what your doing it will never leave you , no matter how much i play or holiday.

<11:56>SYSTEM: Lord GreatLordJesus(L3TH4L) has defeated Lord DiverGent(Virtue_230) and successfully conquered city UsA(582,684). Bulldog, I find I absolutely hilarious that you think capping a city off an account that was used as the pinger in a forest farming set up is a huge achievement for Lethal. It just goes to show that Lethal isn't much of an alliance anymore if this is all they have to brag about.

I have a Mech Defense City and we can post the attacks on here The only rule is no scout bombs or scouting down.
    I agree with your part of the deal. We won't scout you down or use scout bombs. Now our part of the deal is you stay untill the end and don't port when we've almost killed you. Either all your troops die or we give up. How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by HANGNAIL View Post
    <11:56>SYSTEM: Lord GreatLordJesus(L3TH4L) has defeated Lord DiverGent(Virtue_230) and successfully conquered city UsA(582,684). Bulldog, I find I absolutely hilarious that you think capping a city off an account that was used as the pinger in a forest farming set up is a huge achievement for Lethal. It just goes to show that Lethal isn't much of an alliance anymore if this is all they have to brag about.

According to zhay you dont have any alts in v230 LOL, just another excuse cause another v230 got capped, like the one before, erm that city was just a new city, and erm that one didnt count cause he was offline and we couldnt log.

You go and farm your forest from your bot and have fun.

A red city is a red city , when and if you ever cap a L3TH4L city ( yes i know you have capped a couple last year) make sure you post it here, and ill reply with a congrats, not crying its a forest pinger city account ok.