Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ShakeNbake (Confused Defense)

Quote Originally Posted by BDOG1 View Post
    Homer skyped you and asked if you fancied giving us a go at your archer city, and you said you would think about it. You then agreed in WC that yes you would let us go at it but would port out when you were down to 100 million archers. I also recall you saying you will post the whole conversation as YOU couldnt remember what was said exactly, ( were still waiting).

Im not going to play by your silly little rules of no sbs or scouting down , what a fkin babyish thing to say lol . You could have timed other attacks with your scout bombs but you decided not to and holidayed, thats what im saying, you were all happy hitting archers but when it got swapped up you didnt know what to do.

Im never rusty btw, like riding a bike if you know what your doing it will never leave you , no matter how much i play or holiday.
    Homer came at me wanting to attack my Archers city, I gave you the parameters so do it or don't. If it was a conversation on Skype then post it. And if you can post where I said I would post the alleged Skype conversation then produce it You said following and that the only reason I said no scout bombs, because you acted like you didn't need scout bombs to attack a Mech Defense City: "My guess is he dropped into MD, you tried a few scout bombs and because you aint got a Scooby Doo how to attack a MD city you stopped attacking and you went holidays". "what a fkin babyish thing to say" No need to get discourteous!!
    Last edited by LtRingo; 02-24-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    I agree with your part of the deal. We won't scout you down or use scout bombs. Now our part of the deal is you stay untill the end and don't port when we've almost killed you. Either all your troops die or we give up. How about that?
    I agree to your terms with one minor exception is we need to put a "time limit" on this battle

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    I agree to your terms with one minor exception is we need to put a "time limit" on this battle

Cool , then all is on with one minor exception , YOU leave gates open the whole time and the time limit is 24 hours from when it begins.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

bd why on earth should ppl not be able to open and close gate when they defend - next term u set up might be that ppl can not move troops in and out - or change walls - is it to hard to change u attack script or what or u dont know how to mix u attack ?+

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by BDOG1 View Post
    Cool , then all is on with one minor exception , YOU leave gates open the whole time and the time limit is 24 hours from when it begins.
    What's next turn my computer off for 24 hours?? "Deal or No Deal" The answer is NO DEAL

Thanks for playing Deal or No Deal

You guys made it sound like it would only take 20 cities and 4 Hours to kill my War City but now you want 24 hours, I think NOT
    Last edited by LtRingo; 02-25-2015 at 12:55 PM.

What's next turn my computer off for 24 hours?? "Deal or No Deal" The answer is NO DEAL

Thanks for playing Deal or No Deal

You guys made it sound like it would only take 20 cities and 4 Hours to kill my War City but now you want 24 hours, I think NOT
    No no Zhay , Ringo asked for us to not splat his scouts or sb him so why not leave gates open ???

With 20 cities you would be dead in 4 hours Ringo but saying as it is only me and Homer hitting you why not 24 hrs ???

As in your own words (I agree to your terms with one minor exception is we need to put a "time limit" on this battle).

But the as the old saying goes " Run Forest Run".

Just thought I would jump in here and reply to your comments. I would like to see how you do against a Mech Defense city. I have a Mech Defense City and we can post the attacks on here The only rule is no scout bombs or scouting down. As you stated in your post above "My guess is he dropped into MD, you tried a few scout bombs and because you aint got a Scooby Doo how to attack a MD city you stopped attacking". But I know you haven't attacked anyone for months so you may be a little rusty. Also you and Homer called me out 3 weeks ago but never showed
    LOL just LOL setting rules for a battle, wow you really are a noob. i say you guys have that same fight but hes allowed to scout and scout bomb and lets see how well you actually defend. any mediocre defender can defend sbs in mech d ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Sounds good to me. 24 hours seems a bit much to me, especially since I don't plan to sit behind my laptop for 24 hours.

What kind of time limit were you thinking Ringo?

Quote Originally Posted by HomerV View Post
    Sounds good to me. 24 hours seems a bit much to me, especially since I don't plan to sit behind my laptop for 24 hours.

What kind of time limit were you thinking Ringo?
    I was thinking of 6-8 Hours, let me know. According to BullDog I will be dead in 4 Hours Makes no difference to me but I'm not going to be online for 24 hours
    Last edited by LtRingo; 02-25-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    LOL just LOL setting rules for a battle, wow you really are a noob. i say you guys have that same fight but hes allowed to scout and scout bomb and lets see how well you actually defend. any mediocre defender can defend sbs in mech d ffs
    They came to me wanting a Battle, so why not negotiate?