Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: ShakeNbake (Confused Defense)

Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL666 View Post
    so you put holiday to save your scouts. man you are scared of everything aren't you? lmfao
    Are you in Holiday? Are you the only one that can Holiday? I killed all his scouts, "650K per hit", lol That's all you L3TH4L(s) can do is kill scouts such a great victory, Wait my bad "GenghisKhn" isn't L3TH4L anymore he got booted because he got in a tiff with brass,

Hhhhhmmmmm While your people were busy trying to scout me to find out what I had in my city. The Vice Host of Virtue_230 was busy capping a resource city in the middle of an L3TH4L Hub and Truced a L3TH4L account while they were at it

http://prntscr.com/6cvvf5

http://prntscr.com/6cvwd0
    Last edited by LtRingo; 03-05-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    Are you in Holiday? Are you the only one that can Holiday? I killed all his scouts, "650K per hit"
    you mean you killed 200k per hit since Gengis healed 65%, you didn't kill all his scouts because you were being scouted out by brackish as well and then you PORTED AWAY then put HOLIDAY since Gengis kept following you to scout more and you didn't want to lose more then the 17m+ scouts you already lost. At least be honest.

Hhhhhmmmmm While your people were busy trying to scout me to find out what I had in my city. The Vice Host of Virtue_230 was busy capping a resource city in the middle of an L3TH4L Hub and Truced a L3TH4L account while they were at it
    more misinformation from koolaid sippin v2stupid for everyone reading at home. This apparently is the vice host ringo is talking about:

you guys can't risk peacetime around LETHAL can you?

Also, what happened to Vice Host MustangGT and Vice Host KoG? did you guys lose even more players? Wow you ARE the LEFTOVERS of Virtue now

"Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

It's this simple if you want a battle and you will only use HomerV and BullDog1 against LTRingo and my War City (War1). Then I say it's a Deal.
    Since this is supposed to be BullDog1 and HomerV against LTRingo then it should just be those accounts. Any others used should mean forfeiture by the other side. And you should want this so we don't just keep piling it on. You needing friends to help defend in a timed war is just laughable

"Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL666 View Post
    you mean you killed 200k per hit since Gengis healed 65%, you didn't kill all his scouts because you were being scouted out by brackish as well and then you PORTED AWAY then put HOLIDAY since Gengis kept following you to scout more and you didn't want to lose more then the 17m+ scouts you already lost. At least be honest.

more misinformation from koolaid sippin v2stupid for everyone reading at home. This apparently is the vice host ringo is talking about:

you guys can't risk peacetime around LETHAL can you?

Also, what happened to Vice Host MustangGT and Vice Host KoG? did you guys lose even more players? Wow you ARE the LEFTOVERS of Virtue now
    Well I was getting 50% Heal killing 650K per hit. I would like to see some of those reports, brackish must have been attacking from 100 miles like I said the best you can do is kill scouts so carry on. When was the last time you came out of Holiday and attacked anyone? Let me help you the last time you attacked anyone was: 11-14-2014, way to help your alliance
    Last edited by LtRingo; 03-05-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Well I was getting 50% Heal killing 650K per hit. I would like to see some of those reports, brackish must have been attacking from 100 miles like I said the best you can do is kill scouts so carry on. When was the last time you came out of Holiday and attacked anyone? Let me help you the last time you attacked anyone was: 11-14-2014, way to help your alliance

Date: March 11, 2015
    Time: 18:00 Server Time
    L3TH4L: BullDog1 & HomerV
    VS
    Virtue_230: LTRingo

Battle Duration: 10 Hours

For one neither I or Homer agreed to the date or time of this fight, YOU picked a Wednesday @ 1am European time ( as u know that would be the most inconvenient time you could pick) , trust me i wont be taking leave from work to hit my biatch ( you ) at that time.

LTRingo
    (just thought I would jump in here and reply to your comments. I would like to see how you do against a Mech Defense city. I have a Mech Defense City and we can post the attacks on here The only rule is no scout bombs or scouting down.)

Im still up for that but seems your having trouble with what you posted and asked for.

LTRingo
    (It's this simple if you want a battle and you will only use HomerV and BullDog1 against LTRingo and my War City (War1).)

This we agreed to no problem, if thats how you want it to go down. with the exception of spam cities, so when we get there you can port out the other accs that are there to make room for the unallied spam cities.
    Bulldog1 (As far as alliance mates there wont be any, just me and homer and a bunch of unallied cities , i take it this is ok ? not in alliance just good ole grey cities for ya.)

LTRingo
    (That account is only there in Holiday not to Fight but to make sure you and HomerV only get 2 spots each close to me, as agreed, lol But as I can see you are going back on the last deal you just made and I agreed to. You said you only want 2 spots each and I gave that to you as you picked the spot. War1 will be in the spot that you requested, be there or not on the specified date and time,lol)

As i said i wont be there on a Wednesday @ 1am for a 10 hour battle, you choose a friday or Saturday so its convenient for everyone , not a midweek battle when you know no one would be around. And correct we want 2 spots each, the rest of the area needs to be cleared for our spam cities, as Homer stated we dont attack with inn heroes like v230.

You have just holidayed your account so it will be ready to come out tomorrow, so im happy to do this tomorrow lets say 14:00 server time, UK time 8pm , battle for 10 hours takes it to 6am.

Accept or don't

brackish was 5 miles from you scouting, the 100 miles must have been how far away you ported.
    http://evonyurl.com/scy3w8

you were 5 miles away from bracks and then now where are you?

oh thank heavens, you're safe in holiday. It's the only thing you can do to keep your troopies safe...

Honestly, I feel bad for you guys. If A1am is your VH, you are now host of v230, LETHAL has beat you down to a pale shadow of your former selves. I doubt there is 10 real players in your alliance now. You should seriously sue for peace since you are overmatched. There won't be anyone of you left playing this time next year. Unless your goal is to just be you and zhay and running 500 accounts each then you're doing our work for us by killing off/farming out your own alliance. That's cute you follow me and my actions that closely to put a date on it. The reason I don't play as much as I would is due to lack of competition on server. Not a single one of you or even all of you at one time could beat my account whether i was on or even offline for that matter. I know you personally would never have the guts to even try. But again all we're talking to is someone in an alliance so beaten down that all that's left for you is to pretend you're doing well. Every single one of your best players have been recruited to LETHAL. The rest of your alliance isn't worthy. But seriously since so many of you have left you should just give up.

The _230 on the end of your alliance is because it's from server ss32 which not a single one of you are from. I'm from ss32 so in a way you're just a sub of mine, by repping that server you had nothing to do with.
    Last edited by DEADPOOL666; 03-05-2015 at 04:21 AM.

Lou Brock

I would like to see some of those reports, brackish must have been attacking from 100 miles
    Oh the answer to your question is 405.1 miles. That's how far away you ported from bracks. Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by DEADPOOL666; 03-05-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Lou Brock

lol, i am enjoying this! reminds me of the back and forth i am having with the reds on my server!

keep up the fight all, makes for some good forum reading!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

having played with A1am before i would be careful mocking him, luckily for you he doesnt read the forums. as pathetic as this fight is from both sides im not even interested in seeing ltdingo fight anyone. he chose a cowards spot because he is a coward. end of story. he holidayed because he is a coward, A1am i kno for a fact only holidays because he has no alts (at least when i knew him) he gets his res by killing reds and taking it exactly like he was doing when his name was mentioned. unlike ringo ive never seen him scared to fight or scared to admit when someone got the better of him.

truth of the matter is this sounds like ss72 with vato and dajedi arguing from holi about whether or not jedi could sb out vatos 10m rams..

why is this game composed of nothing but noobs anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

i just find it funny the back and forth.

"you went in holiday"

"you only descouted me"

"you ported away"

"you won't fight on my time zone"

blah blah blah, it's a war game. kill or be killed after that nothing else matters!

if you have a red you wan't dead just port over and do it and post the reports after, if they holiday - wait until they come out, if they truce - wait for them to come out, if they port, follow them!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux