Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Server merge petition sign it folks age 1 old ss servers

Who you calling a botter ;-) What is a bot? I have heard of know such thing! Must be barbarians you are killing and not bots ;-)
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Well now its near 2 years later since I posted. Even my friend Floss passed away.. for real. RIP

If too many alts are a problem ..merge servers and scramble accounts then. Merge peeps by alliances.

Always solutions. Though everyone seems to come up with excuses way easier than solutions. OR
    allow a certain number of accounts to merge and then the rest must merge to another server. And to bad

Other oddities in age 1.
    Why so expensive to build troops? Or to keep them? thought this was a wargame.

Wait ..not finished yet, Dave

Some slight improvements on wheel, but still could be tweaked.

Some latest promos have been good, especially the daily gifts and resources. Imagine that we get to build more troops, in a wargame

The lack of server maintenance warning can be annoying. But somehow I feel thats purposeful.

Then the items stockpiling. You know, you guys at Evony talk about servers having heavy loads. All these items that take room up in the chests tab as in the thousands of unopened chests..well that takes up data. Let us get some keys and open the damn things. geez
    Also, these timed promos and buffs in the items tab. Why dates to use them? Again they stockpile there and more data usage for nothing. Unblock all these dated buffs and doodads and lets get rid of them. Most of the "issues" in Evony are outside of players faults. Bots came along cause feeding troops was in the "stupid" category. gathering a gazillion resources to build a few troops also fell under the "stupid" category.

So as a player I will take some blame but not all.
    EVERY GAME needs to evolve, Evony seems to pride itself in standing still.

Anyways, I still hope that some devs at evony get a little creative and add some fun to age 1. I still believe its a viable edition of Evony. And stop being so defeatest.

So just read this whole thing. I started almost 7 years ago on my server. 2 merges later, still here, still fighting, still in the same alliance i was in before my first server merge. Ill say this.......if you guys are not going to shut off your 100 accounts but yet say its dead AND in the same sentence admit there are more than ONE main alliance. Its not dead, your team didn't own the server. The real problem i see is the days of bare knuckle brawls till no troops are left are long gone. The second most people attacking notice that they're target is online they give up and port away to an easier one. So now i bet you that your servers are filled with monstrous war cities, but yet the majority of you will not throw down till the last troop dies, win or lose. You just want to polish your troops and brag about your numbers and the fact you can kill smaller players. I've seen so many of these petitions for merges over the years and laughed. unless there's only 1 main alliance left, and its just a handful of players in that allaince, your servers not dead. Grow a sack, find someone bigger than you, and kick they're teeth down their throats till they grow a set or they're alliance grows a set and comes for you. I bet most of you never will. Also, if your the big G on the server, then drop and go ape sh1t on everyone. I've done it twice. Oh, and FYI for anyone about to reply saying "easy for you to say yada yada yada". I've done all that i've said in this post, thats why my server still has life. When my alliance initially started, i made it a point to hit every red bigger than me..........and win! When we merged the first time, i went after everybody ranked in the top 10 that was not in my alliance and they're host's. Current merger, doing the same thing.

P.S. Keys were in the shop along with banners a few months ago

SERVER 86 VALIANT retired
    SERVER 133 NoFNG's retired
    SERVER 145/ss69/ss88 420/DEFIANCE
    SERVER 178 420 retired
    Prestige doesnt mean ****

Quote Originally Posted by CESO View Post
    So just read this whole thing. I started almost 7 years ago on my server. 2 merges later, still here, still fighting, still in the same alliance i was in before my first server merge. Ill say this.......if you guys are not going to shut off your 100 accounts but yet say its dead AND in the same sentence admit there are more than ONE main alliance. Its not dead, your team didn't own the server. The real problem i see is the days of bare knuckle brawls till no troops are left are long gone. The second most people attacking notice that they're target is online they give up and port away to an easier one. So now i bet you that your servers are filled with monstrous war cities, but yet the majority of you will not throw down till the last troop dies, win or lose. You just want to polish your troops and brag about your numbers and the fact you can kill smaller players. I've seen so many of these petitions for merges over the years and laughed. unless there's only 1 main alliance left, and its just a handful of players in that allaince, your servers not dead. Grow a sack, find someone bigger than you, and kick they're teeth down their throats till they grow a set or they're alliance grows a set and comes for you. I bet most of you never will. Also, if your the big G on the server, then drop and go ape sh1t on everyone. I've done it twice. Oh, and FYI for anyone about to reply saying "easy for you to say yada yada yada". I've done all that i've said in this post, thats why my server still has life. When my alliance initially started, i made it a point to hit every red bigger than me..........and win! When we merged the first time, i went after everybody ranked in the top 10 that was not in my alliance and they're host's. Current merger, doing the same thing.

P.S. Keys were in the shop along with banners a few months ago
    I just looked at ss88 and based on your heroes you certainly seem to lack understanding of the mechanics of heroes which suggests you lack understanding of battle mechanics. which leads me to believe, you are one of the "mass troop throw the sink hope for the best guys". also you are in dr and yoyo's alliance. XD those idiots dont know sh1t dont know any good players that would be in an alliance with such retards

lol i love people like you who believe you can come up with an understanding of a player or server based off of server stats. thats cute. the fact ive been through 2 server merges and keep coming out on top means nothing right? lmao. seeing as how you know YOYO and DR................i can say this from personal experience, not from looking at server stats (which means absolutely nothing anymore). you must be one of the many that have had thier azz handed to them more than once by YOYO. All good though. name of the game

SERVER 178 420 retired

Quote Originally Posted by CESO View Post
    lol i love people like you who believe you can come up with an understanding of a player or server based off of server stats. thats cute. the fact ive been through 2 server merges and keep coming out on top means nothing right? lmao. seeing as how you know YOYO and DR................i can say this from personal experience, not from looking at server stats (which means absolutely nothing anymore). you must be one of the many that have had thier azz handed to them more than once by YOYO. All good though. name of the game
    HAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOYO has handed someone their ass??? this is hard to believe. considering his understanding of the game is 0 XD hahaha thanks for the confirmation you know nothing about evony XD

and yet you say this without playing the server lol. what a tool

SERVER 178 420 retired

Iv been on the winning side vs yoyo. not one person in his crew has the skills to fight their way out of a wet paper bag XD and judging by the way you act here, you are one of them XD

pot......kettle...........black..............lmao if you say so

SERVER 178 420 retired

lol the amount of sense you just made... its no wonder you think your good XD you dont know any better XD