Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Server merge petition sign it folks age 1 old ss servers

Quote Originally Posted by mbadgjl View Post
    Phidaux, why dont you shut your piehole??? If you dont want a merge then fine.....but dont get in every conversation and find a reason for Evony to fail at their job by not giving us a merge. People have paid hard earned money to play this game and just want to continue playing.....and that involves getting merged with other servers.

It's simple, get with everyone on your server, and with everyone on 1 or 2 other servers. convince them all to reset their alt's, stop using fillers, turn off the automated spinning/farming/building. have as few accounts log a day as possible. Really, and i mean really make the servers dead. Evony will no longer waste the bandwidth to run a server no one logs and then and only then will you get a merge!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

It's honestly time to quit and move on. No offense.

I couldn't believe it when I heard that some people were running several computers to feed their habit back a couple of years ago.
    Recognise you have a problem and find a new hobby.
    The botters destroyed any chance of a merge. Would you merge servers that you knew were going to slow/down or crash due to the level of botter activity? That's why I first holidayed my account, then eventually quit. Any skill went out of the game years ago. I used to enjoy defending against some of the biggest hitters because I was one of the best defenders on ss58. I got a thrill out of moving everything out of my city and defending with the minimum necessary and watching people leave in shame. Even accused me of bot defending, which isn't possible. lol. Not to that extent. Maybe it is now though lol. I don't know. But, I have had some interesting playful banter with opponents. One guy moved in to kill me and he had more troops than me. Didn't make a dent, so his friend came to say hi. Then my alliance moved someone else in, they moved someone else in, and so on til we had what looked like a massive Christmas tree of green and red. Miss those days lol. People were bot farming, I know that, but things just got worse and worse XD.

When bot aligned attacks took over, I lost all interest in trying to defend that and I wasn't going to join them. The people left behind have a problem imo, well most of them have.

I popped back in to see if this site is still active and I see the same petitions from 3 years ago. :P
    Last edited by Roisina; 04-03-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/gerisul/Signatures/touhou.png

Quote Originally Posted by Roisina View Post

I couldn't believe it when I heard that some people were running several computers to feed their habit back a couple of years ago.
    The botters destroyed any chance of a merge. Would you merge servers that you knew were going to slow/down or crash due to the level of botter activity? That's why I first holidayed my account, then eventually quit. Any skill went out of the game years ago. I used to enjoy defending against some of the biggest hitters because I was one of the best defenders on ss58. I got a thrill out of moving everything out of my city and defending with the minimum necessary and watching people leave in shame. Even accused me of bot defending, which isn't possible. lol. Not to that extent. Maybe it is now though lol. I don't know. But, I have had some interesting playful banter with opponents. One guy moved in to kill me and he had more troops than me. Didn't make a dent, so his friend came to say hi. Then my alliance moved someone else in, they moved someone else in, and so on til we had what looked like a massive Christmas tree of green and red. Miss those days lol. People were bot farming, I know that, but things just got worse and worse XD.

When bot aligned attacks took over, I lost all interest in trying to defend that and I wasn't going to join them. The people left behind have a problem imo, well most of them have.

I popped back in to see if this site is still active and I see the same petitions from 3 years ago. :P
    I wanna be like you when I grow up.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Glad to see that I inspired someone! :P

Think I'll slink away for another few years. LMAO! Happy, addiction all! hahahaah

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by mbadgjl View Post
    Phidaux, why dont you shut your piehole???
    You should probably read Phidauxs posts without the crushing sense of 'no it can't be!' waying down so heavily on you. He has been right about everything he has said about server mergers, he is not against them-(presumably) he is just saying that the conditions that are needed to motivate the devs into a merge are taxing and provide a massive act of combined faith from alot of players on a server. Challenging, most likely unrealistic, but theoretically possible!

The true hallmark of a good defender is a defender who can defend agains multiple bot attacks. ( note: i am a decent defender but not saying im great)Saying 'I quit' when you lose once and someones bot wipes your defence is a sign of someone who thinks they are a good defender but in actual fact- is someone who should be spending their time reading Harry Potter trying to learn the 'shield charm'.

Also, you say you can't believe you are coming back here after 3 years and seeing the same problems posted on the forums. I still cant believe people are 'revisiting' the forums after 3 years and accusing other people of having 'problems'. If you have a problem with other evony players/forum posters.... you can **** off back into cyber space.
    Last edited by Blackhands; 04-04-2015 at 09:04 PM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhands View Post
    You should probably read Phidauxs posts without the crushing sense of 'no it can't be!' waying down so heavily on you. He has been right about everything he has said about server mergers, he is not against them-(presumably) he is just saying that the conditions that are needed to motivate the devs into a merge are taxing and provide a massive act of combined faith from alot of players on a server. Challenging, most likely unrealistic, but theoretically possible!

The true hallmark of a good defender is a defender who can defend agains multiple bot attacks. ( note: i am a decent defender but not saying im great)Saying 'I quit' when you lose once and someones bot wipes your defence is a sign of someone who thinks they are a good defender but in actual fact- is someone who should be spending their time reading Harry Potter trying to learn the 'shield charm'.

Also, you say you can't believe you are coming back here after 3 years and seeing the same problems posted on the forums. I still cant believe people are 'revisiting' the forums after 3 years and accusing other people of having 'problems'. If you have a problem with other evony players/forum posters.... you can **** off back into cyber space.
    By the tone of her post I'd say she was probably not very good.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Haha, a SS58 friend on Facebook told me to check this. I was never wiped by bot attacks FYI. I quit before it got so bad that it required 10 computers running similtaneously to keep up with the top players. I care about my bills and my health lmao. I defended against bots, but I didn't feel that staying awake for 10 hours on my arse on a computer was any way to play a game, and defending other people's accounts as well. It became nonsensical and a massive chore. I have a life and I was studying for a Master's degree and I doubt that I would have been successful in my career if I continued. You poor poor ****ers. LMAO. So yeah, keep going boIS. True Hallmark of addicts to defend your ridiculous habits.

You guys will NEVER get a merge while you defend your right to run 50 accounts. Some of the old Achaeans on SS58 can attest to my defense skills if they are still around. Sweetpea69 was equally as good, Haccongtu too, Dubbls was probably the best defender on the server actually. He just had a really good understanding of the mechanics.

Get over yourselvess. There is no way any of you would be any good without the bots. Using bots to defend bots is not proof of any of your skills. You would 100% have to do that to deal with attacks set to fraction of a second between each other. No doubt anyone could learn how to do that if they cared enough, which I didn't. I've heard about people losing their jobs, their families, their relationships because of this game. Try denying that! If my coming back to post helpps any one of you recognise your addiction, I will have helped.

Happy Easter... HAHAHAHAHAH! You guys are too much XD.

(Cushseth is a name I vaguely recognise. Probably on ss58 before I bowed out for good :P)

BTW, I also enjoyed trolling World Chat. :lol: That's the part I miss the most.

SEE YA! MWUAH!

You have no idea what you're talking about. I do none of those things and I probably played without a bot longer than you even played.

I never played your server, my name just rings bells.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Haha, a SS58 friend on Facebook told me to check this. I was never wiped by bot attacks FYI. I quit before it got so bad that it required 10 computers running similtaneously to keep up with the top players. I care about my bills and my health lmao. I defended against bots, but I didn't feel that staying awake for 10 hours on my arse on a computer was any way to play a game, and defending other people's accounts as well. It became nonsensical and a massive chore. I have a life and I was studying for a Master's degree and I doubt that I would have been successful in my career if I continued. You poor poor ****ers. LMAO. So yeah, keep going boIS. True Hallmark of addicts to defend your ridiculous habits.

You guys will NEVER get a merge while you defend your right to run 50 accounts. Some of the old Achaeans on SS58 can attest to my defense skills if they are still around. Sweetpea69 was equally as good, Haccongtu too, Dubbls was probably the best defender on the server actually. He just had a really good understanding of the mechanics.

Get over yourselvess. There is no way any of you would be any good without the bots. Using bots to defend bots is not proof of any of your skills. You would 100% have to do that to deal with attacks set to fraction of a second between each other. No doubt anyone could learn how to do that if they cared enough, which I didn't. I've heard about people losing their jobs, their families, their relationships because of this game. Try denying that! If my coming back to post helpps any one of you recognise your addiction, I will have helped.
    Most of what Roisina has posted within the thread speaks truth, however I wouldn't focus so much on the life/addiction part as many do have successful jobs and families; I do think there are many who should find new hobbies though, mainly for the sad players who holiday 6 war accounts and 'still' attack with their 7th war account (most of which were bought) as well as bring in another account to retaliate after he truces one fast. But I'll leave my examples to a minimum.

Many of the problems of the game can be fixed by the bot writers/testers but they are so full of themselves to realize that (ghosting, bypassing camptime limitations, and auto account creation for example)... unfortunately. They are so glad I'm not in their skype room or maybe they agree and want my suggestions!! I see myself as a decent scripter but atleast I play respectfully and preserve my dignity by avoiding such demeaning styles of play.

Anyway, I will keep it short and close by stating two things:
    - that I believe Bot Timing in its current form is a glitch and should be fixed. Evony has had their problems but they atleast have fixed many of the things that broke the game, so the bot programmers should follow suit as well.

and finally on topic,
    - you don't want a server merge if you are on your 2nd merge already. The 3rd one which I am on breaks the game to a near point of unplayability. Just relax and build up your heros (assuming you don't play like a coward on an island cluster and can't hit tens), and take on some other games maybe. I don't see why it's so worth it to you to want a more active, more laggy experience!

Sepy out!

HA HA HA HA according to google that's Country Wide Home Loans, so when they tell you they have no idea what you mean by merge, tell them you want to refinance your house.
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.