Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server merge petition sign it folks age 1 old ss servers

Clear out all the inactives. Reduce the number of low prestige and low population cities on the server.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

My goal is to clear 5% of a server of inactives
    In a 100 mile radius

Getting there

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

clear out your own inactives?? while the big guys spend weekly to holiday, not a merge be happening
    if i wanted to play age II i would be.

As ssf pointed out merges kill servers because players dont actually want a fair fight. They might last a month or two before they all join into one alliance but they will eventually do just that. The large players will join the other large players and farm the small because of the complete lack of skill and commitment these days. Tbh i wouldnt want to go thru another merge but tbh id never be interested to play evony again
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

The only way to get merges and keep servers active is to delete all your alts.

Don't pretend you want a merge if your not willing to do literally the only thing that will get you one.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    The only way to get merges and keep servers active is to delete all your alts.

Don't pretend you want a merge if your not willing to do literally the only thing that will get you one.
    Well put!

Evony was not designed for the way the player base has abused the system, 24 hr farming from 5-300 accounts per active player has ruined any chance of merges. It started with a mech garage, then a trebbing alt, then a few res accounts that then needed a dump, and on and on it went. As more players did it to be able to compete with the first ones doing it things have just gotten out of control. Add to that the item alts/ fillers/ and for age II the alts to vote for gov and now it's just insane!

I know there are a few that seem to think merges don't happen due to coiners. I laugh at those people because there were many many more coiners in the past when merges did happen!

Don't hold your breathe for a merge, if you don't like the server you're on just go join a new one!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Well put!

Evony was not designed for the way the player base has abused the system, 24 hr farming from 5-300 accounts per active player has ruined any chance of merges. It started with a mech garage, then a trebbing alt, then a few res accounts that then needed a dump, and on and on it went. As more players did it to be able to compete with the first ones doing it things have just gotten out of control. Add to that the item alts/ fillers/ and for age II the alts to vote for gov and now it's just insane!

I know there are a few that seem to think merges don't happen due to coiners. I laugh at those people because there were many many more coiners in the past when merges did happen!

Don't hold your breathe for a merge, if you don't like the server you're on just go join a new one!
    Even funnier are the people who think inactives matter.

Inactive accounts do not log in.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

The game is dead, that is why there are no more merges. It does not matter if there are 4 accounts or 400 on a server, if you have played Evony for more than a week you know that the people in charge of merges, server maintenance, and cool promos have long since flown the coop. We're left with the cross-eyed monkeys whose only task is to hold a 3 minute promo meeting in the bathroom of the garage where the Evony servers are stored, then lock up shop until the next holiday arrives. No keys in the shop in nearly a year, no goodies since the Evoween Treats, just double coins and resetting the $5 for $25 on every promo since. This last promo was a complete joke, and who ever came up with the story must have had to do a shot of Tequila for each CS ticket that was sent in when the NPCs got nuked.

Look at the Evony main page, the last time any announcements were put on that page was January, and that was to announce server 190! The last notice of server maintenance was in December

Evony has found a way to get rid of the botters, all they had to do was kill the game.

Have fun and happy hunting.

Default Bring Out Your Dead

Evony does not tolerate lazy. If you want a merge fast then you will have to work for it or more correctly 3 Worlds will have to wack all the inactives they are able to into LaLa land. [I may be wrong but this does make sense to me]

Quote Originally Posted by LordZion View Post
    The game is dead, that is why there are no more merges. It does not matter if there are 4 accounts or 400 on a server, if you have played Evony for more than a week you know that the people in charge of merges, server maintenance, and cool promos have long since flown the coop. We're left with the cross-eyed monkeys whose only task is to hold a 3 minute promo meeting in the bathroom of the garage where the Evony servers are stored, then lock up shop until the next holiday arrives. No keys in the shop in nearly a year, no goodies since the Evoween Treats, just double coins and resetting the $5 for $25 on every promo since. This last promo was a complete joke, and who ever came up with the story must have had to do a shot of Tequila for each CS ticket that was sent in when the NPCs got nuked.

Look at the Evony main page, the last time any announcements were put on that page was January, and that was to announce server 190! The last notice of server maintenance was in December

Evony has found a way to get rid of the botters, all they had to do was kill the game.

Have fun and happy hunting.
    finally someone else gets it. evony is done. they have other new games starting up where they'll get cash and new player. (Ucool did a TV ad for some dumb game not to long ago) save your money and dispute Ucool's asses lol