Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Server merge petition sign it folks age 1 old ss servers

If you really want a merge

then every alliance has to Friendly alliance

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

ss74 is asking for a server merge we are down to 2 active alliance we will do are part to create a merge if that means cut are bots down to 20 or 10 we will with only 2 active alliance the game isn't any fun please give us a server merge before the end of this year please

yes ss74 in pretty bad shape. maybe if every1 remove extras say down to ten the merge can happen

I'm pretty sure if we want a merge badly we can drop the bot down to 20 per player or even 10 if it comes down to it. if we didn't have the top team to fight then there would be no point in playing this game i have been through 2 server merge and both my alliance where not in the top 10 or 20 or 30 but we push are way up to the top 10 and where not intimated by these big hitter but it push us to want to play the game more and made us have fun i was on the first server merge and stay there for 2 years people left for work school and other things now that server died not because of bots but because of life i start again on a new server work my way up we had a server merge its been 2 years now on here in order to keeps evony alive they must be willing to listen to the cry of the people willing to spend money on this game if there is no reason to play this game for fun then there is no reason to spend money now is the time for a merge people will only wait for so long before they leave this game all together

Wow very good answering of many many many questions that a lot of folks had ;-) I kind of miss the old days were their were actually open flats to build lol Or even put a city on a flat next to a 12. I think one of the biggest problems was before the merge that I expierenced their were clearly not enough "inactive" accounts removed from the server. Other then that the merge has worked out well. We went from a DEAD server to aquiring new Reds for who knows how long. I can't imagine a "Mega Server". I got to agree with most of what you posted. It wouldn't last and a lot of people and their alts and bots would flat out Quit. I like the line about people buying computers to hold many many accounts lol Iv'e known a few to do that lol Thanks again for this very well said explanation.....
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    WHAT actually happens - is the good players flock to one alliance, Kill the server in a month or 2, then quit for the next server.
    Internet gaming rule #372: Never fight your equal. Always band with them to destroy noobs.

It's every game I've ever played. Never understood this mentality as it makes games boring but it's prevalent and always has been.

waddya spose this means:

<1:11>SYSTEM: Server will be closed from 11/12/2015 0:00 to 11/12/2015 07:00.CST. for preparation of Campaign Super Servers Project. See details at ht

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Never looked at it from those angles SSF, thanks.

Ok in light of all those valid points, how about the evony program gurus create a Migration Key, that allows players to migrate their entire account, to a server of their choice, put it on the wheel at special events like they do with the other keys and let players pray they get more than one, so if the grass turns out to be burnt brown on the other side, they can return to the devil they already know

ss67 is dead as well. biggest fun to be had is watching people brag in world chat about all the alts they're capping.....

What a great idea. Let me get my s1 account ready to migrate to 197. You're such a genius XD

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    What a great idea. Let me get my s1 account ready to migrate to 197. You're such a genius XD
    yes, unfortunately it's the lot in life of every genius worldwide, to have to explain the concept of "tongue in cheek" to those more literal minded sycophants. But one does what one can....

It's pretty simple. With thousands of alt accounts that appear as active players Evony simply isn't able to merge servers. You can't merge "full" servers. What about making "mega servers"? If the super servers are lagging now, do you seriously think that servers with more players are a viable solution? No way. The only solution is to quit fricking botting and play the game as it was designed and intended. All you botters are the masters of your own misery and if this game dies it's on YOU.

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have" - William Munny in Unforgiven