Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Age 2...??

Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    so....hows this gear glitch work anyhow?
    haha not sketchy at all

Might be time for a merge or three. Time to start clearing out all those low prestie and low pop cities into Lala Land if the server "needs a merge". Big Tidy Up of all the non player inactives.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

I miss evony's heyday
    -My epic fat cat.
    s37>ss6>ss46-Pantera- Over 3 years and counting NA38-3030150
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Banned for thinking I want a glow in the dark computer. How late did you stay up last night?
    HC: 5 0 0 0

Quote Originally Posted by 6batboy View Post
    I miss evony's heyday
    don't we all? if only companies would stop quitting on games after they make profits

Why do I get the impression that these are the people who hit npc's with workers....: duh:

crappola, I just started on age 2.. Can I switch to 1

The gear "glitch" is actually an outdated version of an ******. The broken bot has a gear upgrade function that lags so hard that when the gear level displayed by the bot is on cooldown for the next level's research is shown on a timer, the timer can be cancelled. It uses no materials other than the materials used for that first level of research and no lost armor scripts if used starting at level 1 or 2 gear. The broken bot can be found online or by asking around on Skype.

I'm not condoning this exploit, I've never used it, and I hate it. I'm sure plenty of people have offered a copy to Evony devs but I'll offer it again. I would be more than happy to send the broken bot to Evony if it would help at all in fixing this issue. I've reported it several times in detail to no avail save for the standard automated reply and I don't see why they would open a new server with the exploit still unresolved. Gear and materials are mainly all people coin for on new age 2 servers. I wouldn't expect to see NA58 until after a few extended maints... (unless they just decide to leave the last few broken servers to rot).

Quote Originally Posted by Coolpants View Post
    The gear "glitch" is actually an outdated version of an ******. The broken bot has a gear upgrade function that lags so hard that when the gear level displayed by the bot is on cooldown for the next level's research is shown on a timer, the timer can be cancelled. It uses no materials other than the materials used for that first level of research and no lost armor scripts if used starting at level 1 or 2 gear. The broken bot can be found online or by asking around on Skype.

I'm not condoning this exploit, I've never used it, and I hate it. I'm sure plenty of people have offered a copy to Evony devs but I'll offer it again. I would be more than happy to send the broken bot to Evony if it would help at all in fixing this issue. I've reported it several times in detail to no avail save for the standard automated reply and I don't see why they would open a new server with the exploit still unresolved. Gear and materials are mainly all people coin for on new age 2 servers. I wouldn't expect to see NA58 until after a few extended maints... (unless they just decide to leave the last few broken servers to rot).
    You forget the part where there are now scripts to do it on the other bots as well.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

At this point, the only way evony would make all of us happy is if they just pulled the plug and powered down all the servers. The game is outdated, I doubt there is more than 100 real players per server and they are no longer devoting resources to the game and or fixing issues that have destroyed the game. Troop glitch, they did Nada, now gear glitch. Despite people posting about it, they are doing nothing. Hero caping, people been complaining about this for over a year "nada". Get the hint people, evony will milk the servers until they no longer pay for themselves and then pull the plug. All their resources are now to the tablet game.

cant understand why evony dont take that colddown off on workshop thats a easy way to fix that gear glichs