Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dave... (yes, me AGAIN)

Default Hey Dave... (yes, me AGAIN)

Can you pretty please turn the maintenance warnings back on for server 190? They got lost when 191 was opened and our maint time was changed. No warning means we can't drop flats to level up the 5 billion flats you made for us. Which means basically all the NQ script bots are getting unlimited free time to max out to 9 cities each :P

Would be great to get our maintenance warning back since some of us were in the states you all decided to nuke

Thank you for fixing the maintenance warning a day or two ago, working great now. Unfortunately I have one more thing to btch and moan about now

Normally when you guys need to clear npcs you start at 0,0, work your way across and then down 1, work your way across, down 1, etc. While doing this you take out a few random npcs until the settings on your end are satisfied. Something changed and you guys are wiping EVERY SINGLE npc as you go. That started at 0 to 63 "Y" several days ago, and now it's 0 to 93 "Y" again at this maintenance. That means friesland, north march, bohemia, and saxony have literally 50% of each state completely and totally cleared... not just some unfarmed npcs but every single npc (even the ones that started on the map that weren't player built). Why?

If you need flats cleared, do it the normal way and randomly take out npcs across the entire map. Don't punish one section of players in 4 specific states with literally zero food for 10 days, and then nuke them again before that 10 days is even up. People are quitting the server AND the game because of it. You're also having an unintended side effect from these wipes: as you know the NQV script is intrusive and builds on flats. You're feeding 1000's of alts basically unlimited flats. The city count has exploded since that first wipe on the alt alliances, which means you're increasing the lag everytime you do it.

Players spent money to buy randoms/adv/warports to use to create npc10 fields to level their heroes, you've nuked those npc10 fields. These people have started rebuilding the fields.. and they just got nuked again. I've heard the word "chargeback" like 50 times on world chat per day since the first wipe. I can't even imagine how bad it'll be now when people wake up and see you've done it again. Please stop doing it.

stop crying like a biotch, when your using that nqv script you have NOTHING to complain about

i agree me me and 2 friends BOUGHT adv ports (i used 2) my mates each used 1 and set up in perfect plaes in frisland had worked for 2 days flipping 10s so we could lvl our heros... mait rolls around today we go to flip a few more and low and behlod all the work we put in the past 2 days was gone... evony your really starting to mess with 190.... 190 is a huge server with some great players on it and your gonna end up driveing them all off the server... evony please stop screwing with us and let us lvl our heros

Quote Originally Posted by Spatacus View Post
    stop crying like a biotch, when your using that nqv script you have NOTHING to complain about
    I don't use it, and I'm not in any of the 4 states affected. I'm asking them to stop doing it so people don't quit the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    I don't use it, and I'm not in any of the 4 states affected. I'm asking them to stop doing it so people don't quit the server.
    ok so the person running your alts for you is using it, can easily just give evony the details to all your alts and have them check to see if the pattern is replicated that the script uses

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    i totally agree with you, real player wise this is the biggest server i been on and ive been enjoying it till now when they are basically saying nope you cant lvl ur hero unless you give us 10k then we will give you the coins to lvl it.... come on dave your paying customers are going to leave the server ..... actually thats prolly what they want.....they want us to leave and go to 191 or 192 in a month or so and coin all over again....

9. Default

Please BAN all accounts using that NQV script. Enough is enough.

this has nothing to do with viper scipt this is about evony being riduculas and wipeing even server made npcs for a 2nd time