Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Hey Dave... (yes, me AGAIN)

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    this has nothing to do with viper scipt this is about evony being riduculas and wipeing even server made npcs for a 2nd time
    actually it has everything to do with the scripts that the mass alt builders use, that is the reason for the lag on the server and that is the reason that evony is doing this , trying to track down the users.. if you think about it, the scripts hunt for flats to build cities on. So it IS about that script which the selfish people in this game that make 300+ alts then sell on to others use. IE greedy kehunts

  2. #12

    Default

    they can tell exactly who is useing it by the city names, the accounts searching for flats heck everyone looks for flats to ut a city..... they are screwing the players who are trying to build there heros by wipeing these flats... and its only 4 states beeing wiped not the whole map so if they are doing this to find the script users then they would only get the script users in the 4 states

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatacus View Post
    actually it has everything to do with the scripts that the mass alt builders use, that is the reason for the lag on the server and that is the reason that evony is doing this , trying to track down the users.. if you think about it, the scripts hunt for flats to build cities on. So it IS about that script which the selfish people in this game that make 300+ alts then sell on to others use. IE greedy kehunts
    answer to that problem..... stop buying them! lol if they can't sell then they can't do much

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    433

    Default



    Its so cute how you guys think you are special little snowflakes. That this is only happening on 190. That its some mass conspiracy against people running certain scripts. That they are just taking your precious money you coined on 190 and saying FU. Your conspiracy theories must match your battle tactics....weak.

    Why did they clear the same area of npcs on multiple servers, ones that aren't even or hardly using the script you speak about?

    Evony owes you nothing and they never have. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you stop dumping money into a game thinking that entities you to a list of made up demands, the better off you will be.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

  5. #15

    Default

    i am not even talking about age 1 or 190. age 2 sellers are destorying the game lol. gear is now free to get lvl10 (which isn't bad) but anyone who spent on gear is screwed (not me). then sellers taking HH (important heros strong) from NPC on day 1-4 then recalling payments to account (after moving HHs). thats pure profit of selling those HH which they also use to take other HHs. i asked for a price list from one once to find the cheapest is $50 yet it only cost $10 max to take a HH. evony isn't even profiting on this its just they don't care/have no personal to deal with it. na56 allience 222 was a alt allience that owned a entire state helped by the owners accounts (which fell after sellers sold everything). lets not forgot selling the 500 alts makes accounts worthless so you lose resell value and cheaper to just buy the alt later on in life

    just plain terrible and i am speaking from experiance and real things that happen

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    i am not even talking about age 1 or 190.
    Then why are you in a thread that is talking about Age1 and server 190? I don't care about Age II. Go make your own thread.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    Then why are you in a thread that is talking about Age1 and server 190? I don't care about Age II. Go make your own thread.
    You clearly have no idea what your talking about Irish.....
    Anyone who spent money on gear getting screwed, sellers taking HH from an NPC on day 1-4 then recalling payments, Alliance 222 owning an entire state, and selling the 500 alts on Age 2
    is CLEARLY the reason server 190 on age 1 stopped getting maintenance warnings. I mean SERIOUSLY! how can it NOT be the reason? Its SO OBVIOUS.
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

    Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    Then why are you in a thread that is talking about Age1 and server 190? I don't care about Age II. Go make your own thread.
    i agree it had nothing to do with age2 so dude can go to age2 and complain, this is age1 and or S190... and we realize its not jsut 190 getting it but its the most talked about one because its where all the important people are playing(thats sarcasum) but really its where alot of people are right now

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WV, USA
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post


    Its so cute how you guys think you are special little snowflakes. That this is only happening on 190. That its some mass conspiracy against people running certain scripts. That they are just taking your precious money you coined on 190 and saying FU. Your conspiracy theories must match your battle tactics....weak.

    Why did they clear the same area of npcs on multiple servers, ones that aren't even or hardly using the script you speak about?

    Evony owes you nothing and they never have. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you stop dumping money into a game thinking that entities you to a list of made up demands, the better off you will be.
    It's equally as cute that you think this thread was demanding anything or that you think this thread excluded your server or any other server. Sux that your server got wiped too, but wtf does that have to do with someone on 190 asking them to stop doing it? I'm simply asking evony to stop doing such extreme wipes because it's making players quit the game. Not quit the server to go coin on the next one, but quit the GAME to go on to another.

    The nq script problem should be somewhere else, this thread is about a DIFFERENT problem.

  10. #20

    Default

    sometimes I wonder if evony wants us to quit the game.....bwa ha ha ha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •