Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hey Dave... (yes, me AGAIN)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    they can tell exactly who is useing it by the city names, the accounts searching for flats heck everyone looks for flats to ut a city..... they are screwing the players who are trying to build there heros by wipeing these flats... and its only 4 states beeing wiped not the whole map so if they are doing this to find the script users then they would only get the script users in the 4 states

    lol and you think that the version of the script that Innana uses for it hasnt been editted so that it changes the city names and accnt names to whatever she/he chooses? lol dont try and talk rubbish just to try and cover things up. If needed I can always post a link to a website where I will upload a version of her one, just to prove how much rubbish your talking!
    TBH I kinda feel like releasing it for the entire game, just to screw with her money making tree :P but all that would do is ruin the game even more. They know its her, but they seem to not give a flying f...lip.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    It's equally as cute that you think this thread was demanding anything or that you think this thread excluded your server or any other server. Sux that your server got wiped too, but wtf does that have to do with someone on 190 asking them to stop doing it? I'm simply asking evony to stop doing such extreme wipes because it's making players quit the game. Not quit the server to go coin on the next one, but quit the GAME to go on to another.
    Lets break this down...... I believe she said "YOU GUYS" and not AiLuros, so I think its cute that you thought she was only talking to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    It's equally as cute that you think this thread was demanding anything I'm simply asking evony to stop doing such extreme wipes
    Telling Evony to Stop doing something is a demand and implies they did it on purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by instylex View Post
    Please BAN all accounts using that NQV script. Enough is enough.
    Hmmm that sounds like another demand

    Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    stop screwing with us and let us lvl our heros
    and another one

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    you think this thread excluded your server or any other server.
    There are several posts in this thread that imply Evony is doing this specifically on 190

    Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    evony your really starting to mess with 190.... 190 is a huge server with some great players on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    Not quit the server to go coin on the next one, but quit the GAME to go on to another.
    Actually those exact words were said

    Quote Originally Posted by lordj2010 View Post
    they want us to leave and go to 191 or 192 in a month or so and coin all over again
    Sounds like everything Irish mentioned was actually said IN THIS THREAD, I think its cute that you didn't think it was.
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

    Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Degaba
    Posts
    168

    Default

    how do I charge back?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bum783 View Post
    You clearly have no idea what your talking about Irish.....
    Anyone who spent money on gear getting screwed, sellers taking HH from an NPC on day 1-4 then recalling payments, Alliance 222 owning an entire state, and selling the 500 alts on Age 2
    is CLEARLY the reason server 190 on age 1 stopped getting maintenance warnings. I mean SERIOUSLY! how can it NOT be the reason? Its SO OBVIOUS.
    first terrible quote attempt. second we went off the topic of age 1 or 190. yes it started at that but things change. age 1 has the same problems as age 2 but with different stuff

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatacus View Post
    lol and you think that the version of the script that Innana uses for it hasnt been editted so that it changes the city names and accnt names to whatever she/he chooses? lol dont try and talk rubbish just to try and cover things up. If needed I can always post a link to a website where I will upload a version of her one, just to prove how much rubbish your talking!
    TBH I kinda feel like releasing it for the entire game, just to screw with her money making tree :P but all that would do is ruin the game even more. They know its her, but they seem to not give a flying f...lip.
    You seem to be under the impression that your releasing information nobody has access to. You think you've got some fancy new method of tracking botters down that Evony doesn't know about? Do you think they actually need a new method? They've known who the botters are since the botting began. They could ban every person on a server without investigating and there would only be like 7 wrongful bans. They don't need help solving a problem that's been too far gone for years now to worry about solving.

    Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    first terrible quote attempt. second we went off the topic of age 1 or 190. yes it started at that but things change. age 1 has the same problems as age 2 but with different stuff
    Whereas they may have a lot of the same problems, you stated age 2 specific ones. This thread is not about those problems, no matter how much you'd like to think it somehow is. This thread isn't even about botters, or exploiters, or sellers... It started off about maintenance warnings and then THE OP changed the topic to flats. You don't get to decide what's on or off topic in a thread you didn't create. Going off on a tangent is not the same as changing the topic of discussion.
    Last edited by cushseth; 03-06-2015 at 01:53 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bum783 View Post
    You clearly have no idea what your talking about Irish.....
    Anyone who spent money on gear getting screwed, sellers taking HH from an NPC on day 1-4 then recalling payments,
    I know exactly what I am talking about. I don't care about your Age II problems because I don't play Age II. Go make your own Age II complaint thread and commiserate with other Age II players that feel the same way. This is an Age 1 / Server 190 discussion. You are off topic and just being annoying at this point.


    Quote Originally Posted by bum783 View Post
    Alliance 222 owning an entire state, and selling the 500 alts on Age 2
    is CLEARLY the reason server 190 on age 1 stopped getting maintenance warnings. I mean SERIOUSLY! how can it NOT be the reason? Its SO OBVIOUS.
    Wat. SS37 had no maint for a few days like a year ago, can I blame 190? Or Age II ? Seriously, you make no sense. All someone had to do was open a ticket and let them know maint wasnt happening, and guess what IT CAME BACK.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    I'm simply asking evony to stop doing such extreme wipes because it's making players quit the game.
    Evony does not care what you personally want. How do you not get this, yet? People are not quitting the game over a few cleared npcs. They may get annoyed and leave 190, but a lot of people are because it such a crap server for so many reasons. But make no mistake, they will be onto the next server.
    Last edited by missirish; 03-08-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spatacus View Post
    If needed I can always post a link to a website where I will upload a version of her one, just to prove how much rubbish your talking!
    TBH I kinda feel like releasing it for the entire game, just to screw with her money making tree :P but all that would do is ruin the game even more. They know its her, but they seem to not give a flying f...lip.
    I'm just wondering how you propose to publish a script that someone didn't write.

    See, if you were actually in the know and knew were to get the script from, people might actually take you seriously that you would publish it. But you just proved you know nothing about it and just want to throw accusations around because you have nothing better to do.

    LOL @ your petty existence.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

  8. #28

    Default

    people complaining about other peoples post (on the internet)....... freedom of speech is great right?

  9. #29

    Default

    this thread is pretty awesome, I think im gonna make an acct on 190 so I can join in the fun

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evomatic View Post
    this thread is pretty awesome, I think im gonna make an acct on 190 so I can join in the fun
    is it joining in the fun or joining in chaos? hard to tell at this point with the whole NPC,hero, and lack of evony support problems

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •