Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Na58?

Well if you weren't an extra chromosome wanker you might have had time to notice that Sickness has played age 1 and still does play age 1 which basically makes your entire last comment irrelevant mate....and bet your one of those people that claim they have been playing since civony since it came out, so mate why don't you just **** right off, and once you've ****ed off....you can keep on ****ing right off.

Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    hell just noticed you only have 4 severs under your belt all age 2...... come on. if you didn't play this before age 2 came out then you can't call yourself a experience player (least play some age 1 before or after age 2) if it wasn't for the graphics being painful to look at i don't think anyone would play age 2 at this point. want me to pull up some old forum about sellers being a problem or other evony stuff?

play when no bots exists, attacking someone was worth something lol. check old forum. a lot less problems and a lot less problem with scum like you.

honor meant something maybe i should make that my tag on this
    I played Server 5 until after it merged to SS2 then kept playing it when it merged to SS78 (not to mention I'm on S191 right now). I've only played 4 age 2 servers and 3 age 1 servers because I stay on the servers for a long time. I was on Na1 until after the CC2 merge. I was on Na41 well after it merged to CA4. So just because I don't play every new server that comes out don't tell me i'm not experienced i've been playing this game since 09.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

you don't have your age 1 severs posted whys that?

if you want to know: na1, na26, na28, na56, na57

can not for the life of me remember my old age 1 severs though but i know it was before age 2 came out (almost 5 years ago)

Mate, I played Age 1 aswell. Just because i don't post my servers, does that mean i didnt ever play age 1?
    Jus cus we don't post all our servers don't mean sh!t bro. So why dont you quit hating on the sellers, and just st*u. Jus cus we know HOW to play, and have accounts and heroes that people want, and you can't get your accounts that good, doesnt mean you get to cry about it.
    Selling is part of the game, jus like botting and alts. Evony will never be rid of bots or alts or sellers. You dont like it, make your own damn game and see how hard it is.

Now, new servers dont mean sh*t. I played 45,50,55,56,and 57 srsly, but only 45 56 (which i recently quit) and now 57 have been my srs long term, now i wouldn't say im majorly experienced, but im not mediocre either. You learn MORE from long term servers, then new servers. New servers just test how fast you can build, and who can bot the best and who has the most alts. In about a month or two, you'll see 57 get REAL SRS. All the people like me, who dont coin and dont have major alts, will get big, and be able to have fun. Experience is whats needed, not new servers. A new server only requires little skill. Na50, without coining or having any alts, i was top 10 night of server, stayed top 50 for the next 3 days, and top 100 for the whole first month. I even had the troops to go along with my prestige, but that meant nothing. Jus because you can build fast, doesn't mean your a strong player or experienced. I knew exactly how to build fast and what to do for a new server, and stayed to myself. That being said, like i stated before, New servers jus test how fast u can grow.
    Now, as for Balrog, he owns 2 caps. So i doubt he's selling anything. If he his, most likely its jus sh*t hhs and alts. So get off his d*ck, srsly.
    I had a little bit of respect for you Muted, but now thats gone with this thread. I have way more respect for Sickness, as a red, despite me hating his trash talk sometimes, then I do for you, so thats saying something.
    Now, sit back young blood, and let the forum vets read and post without hearing complaining about selling, botting, alts, and glitches.

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

***yawns****
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46397_10151204163205905_382282002_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shawnermel View Post
    ***yawns****
    excatly lol. neither of those two even have anything to say on the point of this thread.

also did i claim i played when civony was the name? no. i am pretty sure it was still evony when i started but abit fuzzy. so calm down and get off this thread since you have nothing to say but put down player you don't know and acting tough on a internet fourm..... like evony doesn't take enough time your somehow also on this. get outside and do something

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Selling is part of the game, jus like botting and alts. Evony will never be rid of bots or alts or sellers. You dont like it, make your own damn game and see how hard it is.

Now, as for Balrog, he owns 2 caps. So i doubt he's selling anything. If he his, most likely its jus sh*t hhs and alts. So get off his d*ck, srsly.
    first off saying i am 'crying' means i have won the arguement because all you can reply with is inmature crap. secondly balrog not a seller?!?!?! you must be high cause balrog's skype is "selling alts on na57"............... don't butt in what you don't know about, simple

oh i also know the amount of alts grew above 100, and his the person spamming na57 wc daily (or at least last i checked) if you see anyone spamming to sell archer alt at lvl10 gear its him. Casper and other big sellers are done for the most part

good quote
    "spending isn't skill"
    Last edited by [muted]; 03-20-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

hell just noticed you only have 4 severs under your belt all age 2...... come on. if you didn't play this before age 2 came out then you can't call yourself a experience player (least play some age 1 before or after age 2) if it wasn't for the graphics being painful to look at i don't think anyone would play age 2 at this point. want me to pull up some old forum about sellers being a problem or other evony stuff?

play when no bots exists, attacking someone was worth something lol. check old forum. a lot less problems and a lot less problem with scum like you.

honor meant something maybe i should make that my tag on this
    Sickness isn't experienced?

inb4 he tells me I have no in-game experience.
    Last edited by acer5200; 03-20-2015 at 02:56 PM.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

first off saying i am 'crying' means i have won the arguement because all you can reply with is inmature crap. secondly balrog not a seller?!?!?! you must be high cause balrog's skype is "selling alts on na57"............... don't butt in what you don't know about, simple

oh i also know the amount of alts grew above 100, and his the person spamming na57 wc daily (or at least last i checked) if you see anyone spamming to sell archer alt at lvl10 gear its him. Casper and other big sellers are done for the most part

good quote
    "spending isn't skill"

And see, it's people like Muted who make the forums a dead and ancient place. It was once a thriving castle, like Eva stated in my beginning city stage, but now thanx to dipwats like muted, it's turned into a ancient history like the mayans. What a shame...... what a shame.

Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control