Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treatening anti-social behaviour

You can't expect much from the company that took zero action against people who posted rl information about me in wc. Caring would mean getting off their lazy bums.
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

25 times? That it. Bit weak
    Java & PHP Programmer - Web developer.
    SS77 - God0fWar (DoooMPvP)
    Eat more food than Honey booboo
    XxDooom69@gmail.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Admin

Quote Originally Posted by missirish View Post
    Caring would mean getting off their lazy bums.
    Lets watch the Bum comments please
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 568 users online. 30 members and 538 bots

Most bots ever online was 24,849, 05-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

threatening behavior purlease. you haven gamed online as a woman till youve had 15 ppl threaten to rape your children and shag your mom. (i offer to post her too them cause she is ashes) sad i know, but i until you learn to give as you get your always going to be a victim. the interwebs is full of keyboard warriors, be one of them and stop complaining. ive got half a server running scared cause i give as good as i get. its not nirvana but its how online and life works atm.
    if i wanted to play age II i would be.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcat View Post
    threatening behavior purlease. you haven gamed online as a woman till youve had 15 ppl threaten to rape your children and shag your mom. (i offer to post her too them cause she is ashes) sad i know, but i until you learn to give as you get your always going to be a victim. the interwebs is full of keyboard warriors, be one of them and stop complaining. ive got half a server running scared cause i give as good as i get. its not nirvana but its how online and life works atm.
    Why would those threats be exclusive to women? Men don't have mothers or kids?

When you've had real people shoot at you with real guns, it becomes kinda hard to take some 15 year old internet rager seriously.
    Last edited by cushseth; 03-28-2015 at 01:39 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

When you've had real people shoot at you with real guns, it becomes kinda hard to take some 15 year old internet rager seriously.
    man you don't even have to have been shot at by guns to know not to fear some idiot ****ed off typing random crap up. i play PS3 and anyone i contact giving advice i get "i ****ed your mom"......... and? haha

I wasn't saying that was the minimum. I would never claim to speak for anyone but myself.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Why would those threats be exclusive to women? Men don't have mothers or kids?

true enough but female gamers seem to be targeted more often just because they are female. we make up 40%ish of gamers yet are still always hastled with s3xist threats,

ive played both male and female avis across a few games. the male avi gets praise for being strong but the female avi gets called bi@tch.

this isnt an evo problem, its a gamer problem.