Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stolen Cents

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Angry Stolen Cents

    Well, i looked at the $90 package during double cents, because i am planning on coining $90 and had already pre-planned it. With what my friends were coining on my account totaled to 1090 cents during DC, and $90 package before double cents equaled 1090 cents. So, i look, and to my suprise, according to evony, the $90 package should give you 1990 cents. I know Dava Mata cant count to 57 apparently (hehe sorry Dave) but god dang i didnt know evony was bad at math. Since when was 1090 x 2 = 1990? Last i checked 1090 x 2 = 2180. So thats 190 cents gipped from us. Not to mention i believe $1k is stealing aswell. If my memory is right, $1000 was 14,000 cents during regular cents, but double cents its 27,000 cents. So thats 1,000 cents gipped if my memory serves me right. So, evony, is this going to be fixed before people complain, or you just going to delete everything about it untill after double cents is over and people post you proof? Because i sure as hell wouldnt want to lose cents that i BOUGHT because of some bad math, so please fix this before people complain

    (Wasnt sure where this was supposed to be posted, but also made a complaint ticket about it, and figured i'd post here so people knew about it, and was sure to get compensated for their missing cents after promo is done)

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    104

    Default

    lol Nice find

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Well, i looked at the $90 package during double cents, because i am planning on coining $90 and had already pre-planned it. With what my friends were coining on my account totaled to 1090 cents during DC, and $90 package before double cents equaled 1090 cents. So, i look, and to my suprise, according to evony, the $90 package should give you 1990 cents. I know Dava Mata cant count to 57 apparently (hehe sorry Dave) but god dang i didnt know evony was bad at math. Since when was 1090 x 2 = 1990? Last i checked 1090 x 2 = 2180. So thats 190 cents gipped from us. Not to mention i believe $1k is stealing aswell. If my memory is right, $1000 was 14,000 cents during regular cents, but double cents its 27,000 cents. So thats 1,000 cents gipped if my memory serves me right. So, evony, is this going to be fixed before people complain, or you just going to delete everything about it untill after double cents is over and people post you proof? Because i sure as hell wouldnt want to lose cents that i BOUGHT because of some bad math, so please fix this before people complain

    (Wasnt sure where this was supposed to be posted, but also made a complaint ticket about it, and figured i'd post here so people knew about it, and was sure to get compensated for their missing cents after promo is done)
    Double cents does not include the bonus to cents they give. The exact cents-$ is 10-1. SO the 90 package gives u 900 regular cents plus 190 bonus cents. When doubled you dont get double the bonus cents, just double the base cents + the origional bonus they give on the initial package. so that would be (900x2) + 190 = 1990.

    There is no mistake here on evonys part just stupid people who make accusations before knowing the entire facts. and if you feel I am wrong just look at it like this.
    0DiZa5TeR0 is basiccally a 15 year old retard, so if he agrees with you, you know you are wrong.

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Double cents does not include the bonus to cents they give. The exact cents-$ is 10-1. SO the 90 package gives u 900 regular cents plus 190 bonus cents. When doubled you dont get double the bonus cents, just double the base cents + the origional bonus they give on the initial package. so that would be (900x2) + 190 = 1990.

    There is no mistake here on evonys part just stupid people who make accusations before knowing the entire facts. and if you feel I am wrong just look at it like this.
    0DiZa5TeR0 is basiccally a 15 year old retard, so if he agrees with you, you know you are wrong.
    ^This.

    Except the calling out of another player. Srsly? Please avoid doing that, eh?

    Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ^This.

    Except the calling out of another player. Srsly? Please avoid doing that, eh?
    Couldnt help myself on this one :P Sorry about that

    Fan of BOTS!!! ( Auto-Bots Of Course )

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Dave's basement
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Light Year View Post
    Double cents does not include the bonus to cents they give. The exact cents-$ is 10-1. SO the 90 package gives u 900 regular cents plus 190 bonus cents. When doubled you dont get double the bonus cents, just double the base cents + the origional bonus they give on the initial package. so that would be (900x2) + 190 = 1990.

    There is no mistake here on evonys part just stupid people who make accusations before knowing the entire facts. and if you feel I am wrong just look at it like this.
    0DiZa5TeR0 is basiccally a 15 year old retard, so if he agrees with you, you know you are wrong.
    Well sorry that not everyone here knows 100% about Evony. I just play the game, i don't spend my whole time trying to find out every last fact about it for no reason smh.

    Signature by Don Ezio.
    Now, show no Mercy
    Let the world See
    We're Invincible
    Show them nothing is beyond our Control

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Perv View Post
    Well sorry that not everyone here knows 100% about Evony. I just play the game, i don't spend my whole time trying to find out every last fact about it for no reason smh.
    It should be noted that game cents aren't a real thing. There is no finite amount of them. Evony stands to gain nothing from "stealing" them from you. You don't have to learn EVERYTHING about Evony. You should probably learn how to deal with things not going you're way without making accusations, though. It may even serve you well to learn how the things you're paying for work BEFORE you pay for them.

    I know, being a consumer is hard. Making good decisions is hard. Basic math is hard. Knowing how sales work is hard. But if you don't want to learn how any of those things work (I was being facetious, there is nothing hard about not being an idiot), at least try something other than immediately resorting to ridiculous accusations. Also, I get that you didn't know where to post this (lacking any critical thinking skills, as it were)... But this is a forum for an entirely different game. You weren't even close.
    Last edited by cushseth; 01-13-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  8. #8

    Default

    I think this is the funniest thread. I remember back when there were no "bonus cents." The list of packages was a chart with the $ then the coins you could get, and then there was a drop down menu to choose your package. I guess not everyone played back then, so the idea of "bonus cents" may not make as much sense to them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •