Thread: the Equator oF Death

Default the Equator oF Death

We've been hit on ss62 as well with the Equator of Death 0,0 to 0,60 and 799,0 to 799,60 - all the way across the map in 4 states - Sax, NM, Boh and Friesland is just a hole of nothing.

all our npc's have been wiped and the flats turned to everything but level 5's and 10's. its awful. People are starving.

can we get some insight as to what evony is doing to fix this? its been a couple days now and this same band keeps getting cleared.

if your plan was to kill is, you're succeeding, i have friends who are almost ready to quit. Which is sad after everything else they've put up with (fighting the lag, etc) and the hard fought battles to survive this long on a server nearly as old as the game.

Quote Originally Posted by plant.one View Post
    We've been hit on ss62 as well with the Equator of Death 0,0 to 0,60 and 799,0 to 799,60 - all the way across the map in 4 states - Sax, NM, Boh and Friesland is just a hole of nothing.

all our npc's have been wiped and the flats turned to everything but level 5's and 10's. its awful. People are starving.

can we get some insight as to what evony is doing to fix this? its been a couple days now and this same band keeps getting cleared.

if your plan was to kill is, you're succeeding, i have friends who are almost ready to quit. Which is sad after everything else they've put up with (fighting the lag, etc) and the hard fought battles to survive this long on a server nearly as old as the game.
    Been a couple of days now and you haven't thought about making new npcs?
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

whatever jackhole. when they're all 1, 2 3's, 6, 7 & 8's its hard to recover from that, especially when they get reset a couple times in the same week.

of course we're working on rebuiding our farms, but they were DESTROYED. not a flat 5 or 10 to be had in a 800 mile x 60 mile swath of the server. perfectly good farms, defended for a LONG time against invaders, wiped due to a glitch.

and while i dont usually wish things like this on anyone - we players need to stick togther... i hope this sh!t comes to your server and lands right across your citys and it bites you square in the @$$.

yah and its not the 1st time this same spots on MULTIPLE servers was cleared i know on 190 it was cleared at least twice... seems like they are driveing trying to say well theres not much room so lets now orce them to live even clsoer together

whatever jackhole. when they're all 1, 2 3's, 6, 7 & 8's its hard to recover from that, especially when they get reset a couple times in the same week.

of course we're working on rebuiding our farms, but they were DESTROYED. not a flat 5 or 10 to be had in a 800 mile x 60 mile swath of the server. perfectly good farms, defended for a LONG time against invaders, wiped due to a glitch.

and while i dont usually wish things like this on anyone - we players need to stick togther... i hope this sh!t comes to your server and lands right across your citys and it bites you square in the @$$.
    Hey thanks I hope it foes come to 86 lol... More action for the lot of us
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

lol profession we will gladly send it to you guys, if you want im shure evony would gladly wipe the whole map for yall so they dont gotta wipe us

We've been hit on ss62 as well with the Equator of Death 0,0 to 0,60 and 799,0 to 799,60 - all the way across the map in 4 states - Sax, NM, Boh and Friesland
    That is two tile wide and 60 long ?

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158