Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello - Post your best cities wipes and reports!

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i got to a -10b before i quit and there was still players much larger than me, 180m mechs is believable seeing as 10m ballis is only -1b food but like you guys said theres never a need for that much. there used to be a strategy to this game where you only built troops when you needed em now everyone just spends $30 a month to holiday and wonders why evony doesnt do anything about it
    10b, fine, 20b, sure. 51b? Come on now... 180m mechs can range from -18b to -45b alone depending on exact makeup.

We're talking about these numbers, but to be sure, even 1b upkeep is a lot, but skill trumps all. I repeatedly cleared 900m- 1b upkeep cities when I restarted 180 while I barely had 350m myself, only losing 100m of it.
    Last edited by cushseth; 03-23-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Cuth he holidays all the time and when he isn't in holiday he has an vista active therefore he doesn't feed anything apart from the production of his troops.
    Java & PHP Programmer - Web developer.
    SS77 - God0fWar (DoooMPvP)
    Eat more food than Honey booboo
    XxDooom69@gmail.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Admin

Quote Originally Posted by DoooMPvP View Post
    Cuth he holidays all the time and when he isn't in holiday he has an vista active therefore he doesn't feed anything apart from the production of his troops.
    Must have taken him quite a few years to build those troops then.

How many accounts does he transfer troops from?

Vesta is 50%.

how many drop cities does he have? Still have the food cap to deal with, or does he only play for 2 hours every 2 days?

Not much to be scared of if he can't leave holiday for any real period of time due to purely logistical reasons. Unless he's also got an infinite amount of fleet feet it would be a nightmare just to get the food from the alts to the main faster than the upkeep eats it. Unless he's just tranfering cities with 1t food all the time. But then he has to move that food to his war city still. again that raises problems in and of itself.

anyone else wanna do the math on moving 1t food 1 mile? I don't, but it's a long time.

And I know you wouldn't even think to say it, but no he's not selling the food and transferring to iron to get past the cap and reduce the overall number of transporter loads. The market doesn't work that way, he would be effectively doubling or tripling his upkeep.

any reasonable explanation gives him about 4 Minutes every two days of attacking time. I'd farm his alts all day if I were on that server, he's literally no threat to anyone. And not only is this supposed account so large that it's useless, he's paying evony 30 bucks a "day" to do it.

Maybe you should talk him into learning how to play and reducing his upkeep by about 25 times. Will cost less and might even be fun.

Logistics- "the management of the flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of consumption"

There is literally a limit to how much upkeep can be sustained, not from not being able to farm the food. You can farm food forever. But in the process of funneling it to one city to be used you'll run into Two very simple and concrete problems. Rally spots and March times. I'm not gonna do the math, but there is a point where you can not move it faster than you eat it, but even before that point it becomes a futile effort.

If it costs you 500b food to move 1t food you're making a simple mistake. Trying.
    Last edited by cushseth; 03-23-2015 at 04:27 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

My pain politics is below instant abatis, rest are 175 - 500, however I only have food cities as I don't coin so I move around the map by capping 10's which makes it really easy to not keep cities, I run out of heros pretty quick too!
    I dont coin, run at -1.5 bil an hour, and i port around as much as anyone on my server. Learn to port farm for fecks sake. If your dad really does have this monster account, get him to give you a treb hero. ANNNDD.. if you are trying to suggest he built ALL those troops without multiple large heroes, your talking utter llobbocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsProfession View Post
    who the **** keeps 4 billion scouts lol
    Haha i really did laugh out loud when i read this.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i want to see a scout report of these supposed troops, i believe doom to be an exaggerator... and a noob
    Haha, i agree and this cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Must have taken him quite a few years to build those troops then.
    how many drop cities does he have? Still have the food cap to deal with, or does he only play for 2 hours every 2 days?

Not much to be scared of if he can't leave holiday for any real period of time due to purely logistical reasons. Unless he's also got an infinite amount of fleet feet it would be a nightmare just to get the food from the alts to the main faster than the upkeep eats it.

Maybe you should talk him into learning how to play and reducing his upkeep by about 25 times. Will cost less and might even be fun.
    Your dad sounds like the player i'd relish regularly embarrassing on my server. As Cush also said, i'd literally farm his drop every single day. And i think he should think about downscaling by more than just 25 times. Say... 186 times? Either that or tell him to stop spending you inheritance on vestas.
    Last edited by Blackhands; 03-23-2015 at 06:13 AM.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

Im sorry but its like cush said the account is so large its worthless, yea you may have troops and heroes now, but when he finally decides to attack someone he will lose a hero, eventually this will add up and his inability to stay out of holi will bite him in his ass. Not being able to farm medals is a very stupid move. Yea he may have a few k if he knows how to farm but i doubt it just based off my exp with you so far. 180m mechs and a bunch of inn heroes is like a dream come true for any defender as i said before, your "dads" account is just one massive exp farm for any player worth there salt
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

He runs 15 wars, 350 - 400 accounts. Been building for 4 - 5 years, all I can say. Speaking about the treb hero I will make it but at my own pace, I like to do things by myself.
    Java & PHP Programmer - Web developer.
    SS77 - God0fWar (DoooMPvP)
    Eat more food than Honey booboo
    XxDooom69@gmail.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Admin

Flashing a city cap across the top of your screen.

Get him to come out of hols, scout himself from an alt and screen shot it. I've seen accounts with 50 million mech. But 189 million? And 4 bil scouts? Nope. Literally what would be the point of that.
    [NawtyArwyn]: oh yeah we all want you blacky
    [Blackhands]: ahaha! evidence! i have a new forum sig!
    [MsMeeka]: definetly.....why you think i stay with this stupid game? its you blacky. :P
    [Blackhands]: i knew it! :P
    [NawtyArwyn]: grrr how do i always get trapped into giving you new stuff for your sig?

The fact that he's been steadily building troops for 5 years just goes to show how utterly useless he is. I could steadily build troops for a month and never have my upkeep increase, you don't build them just to look at them. Still tho, him being a horrible player is purely hypothetical, I'm still banking on it not existing.

Btw , he's misusing those 400 accounts. after 5 years they should all have like 50 insta scout heroes a piece, and that's like 400m population. Would take me like a day to build 4b scouts, granted I had the ress ready to go. And that's not a lot of ress split between that many.
    Last edited by cushseth; 03-23-2015 at 12:52 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

a lot of players have the problem of becoming attached to their troops. its sad, i used to burn myself from -10b to less than -1b and have absolutely no problem with it. it was awesome.. had plenty of troops to attack with and i didnt even have to feed them very long
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

while i agree that the city sounds more of a myth, i have seen 400 mill pults in a single city. However the player did not build them Evony screwed up and gave them to him. In fact many on my server got gifted a bunch of troops from Evony during a restore that went haywire!

For any player regardless of how many accounts they have to have a billion of any troop type is just

Why, just why?

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux