Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello - Post your best cities wipes and reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    That wasn't good defense.
    Might I have your enlightenment on what I may do better next time ?

Just some of the worst attacking i have ever seen.
    From a 27 member 4 Bill+ Alliance as well ...

5 City Attack ..

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    This is most certainly true.

Spooner, I honestly have no idea why Nathan ever gave you that completely absurd title beyond the fact that you spammed the living shit out of this board with reports. You're as far from being a 'battlemaster' in this game as I am from being a millionaire in real life. Who cares about history, this is a fucking game, where you shouldn't have to cheat to get ahead.

It's not our fault you're trash.
    Ill start by saying i'm sorry about your lack of success in real life and i'm sorry you got hurt that you never received the title being the only person to make a comment about it.
    As for who cares about history, apparently not you, the not so successful Acer.

And you finish my argument, at least im not trash!

ohhhh big boy Acer, go infract someone, oh wait. you can't. So now no title for you, you can't infract anyone, all you can do is call people Trash because they got a title which NOBODOY in here mentioned except for... you

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Lol as you can see no one talking about me is preferable to what you have here

Thank you for understanding
    Last edited by spooner1; 03-18-2015 at 07:00 AM.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

My trick to trick a bot is sending 1Scout 124999/99999 trans. Bot thinks its a sb and closes walls, but yeah you're right w/ instant walls this vvvv hard.
    Java & PHP Programmer - Web developer.
    SS77 - God0fWar (DoooMPvP)
    Eat more food than Honey booboo
    XxDooom69@gmail.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/Admin

Wow mckay i didnt think anyone would top spooners pitiful hits but you proved me wrong. The fact you thinm that was good defense is beyond embarassing
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackay131 View Post
    Might I have your enlightenment on what I may do better next time ?
    Not sure how hard they were spamming your walls or if they were at all. But it seems like you sat in CD and took the hits. You could of been building traps 1 at a time to keep 5k. Moved out all layers and fed 1 of each layer in for every one of those cav bombs and only lost the 1 of each. Cav only have 1500 move speed. So in a 5k you would of had plenty of time for your 140k archers to kill the cav before they even came close.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Well, I don't want to defend him, but he said he wasn't online. It was awful defending in terms of bot programming.

I hit a city once. My house exploded twice as a result.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

i hit one so hard is disappeared before i even landed!

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    Ill start by saying i'm sorry about your lack of success in real life and i'm sorry you got hurt that you never received the title being the only person to make a comment about it.
    As for who cares about history, apparently not you, the not so successful Acer.

And you finish my argument, at least im not trash!

ohhhh big boy Acer, go infract someone, oh wait. you can't. So now no title for you, you can't infract anyone, all you can do is call people Trash because they got a title which NOBODOY in here mentioned except for... you
    >Assuming I'm talking about your title because I want a CUT.
    >Assuming I can't get a CUT if I actually cared enough about having one
    >Assuming I'm not successful because I don't see how real life history is applicable in a browser game that has no relevance.
    >Assuming anything about me IRL in general

EL OH EL

brb think I need to go to the hospital for cracked ribs.

Spooner, I call you trash because it's the closest word I have for what you are. But, you know what? You're right. Calling you trash is an insult to Oscar the Grouch, and all the dumps across the world.

You're not trash, you're just a pile of semi-intelligent human waste. And no, it's not because you have a CUT. Although add an N to that and it describes you quite well.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    MechHead I think you worry to much about the politics and forget you are playing a war game, at what giving point in human history was a war won based on playing by the rules? I'm sorry dude but look around the forums, does anyone talk about you? Do you make a post and have 3 different people reply saying but it's MechHead?
    I don't think anyone talks about you.

Take notes.
    Wonder what would happen if I returned, Miss Spooner. You think YOU're "famous"?

Hi liby!