Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New AGE II server

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTdog View Post
    We got a Halloween Promo.... We are going to get a Thanksgiving Promo... Evony is far from dead guys come on

Evony you need to come out with another sever, I have tons money you can makenoff me just hurry ip

ok getting really tired of having to rebuild things thanks to the devs thinking they have better ideas. I'm beginning to think the progammers on this game are totally incompentant. Considering this last maintenance on Ca6 has reset 3 of my cities now to lvl 1 with one of them being an HC. Really would like to know what they plan to do about this ??

I'd like to know when the next server is coming out, if they are making a new one for Age II. I last played on na36 before it was merged, but when I checked ca3 it's dead.

It's now been almost 10 months since NA62 opened. Will there be a NA63? If so, about when will it open? I can't remember that it ever was as long as 10 months between the opening of 2 servers before.

im a returning player and id love there to be a NA63..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizeren View Post
    It's now been almost 10 months since NA62 opened. Will there be a NA63? If so, about when will it open? I can't remember that it ever was as long as 10 months between the opening of 2 servers before.
    Im waiting for a na63 and hopefully its after this St Patricks day Promo or during would be even nicer..

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi122 View Post
    I'd like to know when the next server is coming out, if they are making a new one for Age II. I last played on na36 before it was merged, but when I checked ca3 it's dead.
    same as id love to know to know too

Ive started a Discord Room thats can be used for anyone wanting join upcoming server, and talk about previous servers..Discord is easy to set up and can log in with Skype for chat room and voice channels..

I'll also post a announcement when new server goes live..

https://discord.gg/RgUHXch

This online war gaming is difficult & complicated . I used to play Middle Earth Roll Playing game as a Child but EVONY is slightly more complicated to play

Here's hoping it launches sometime mid may. Annual server releases would work great in my opinion because it forces players to play more end game stuff rather than server hopping.
    They did just launch 200 for age 1 so there is someone running around the evony hq