Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know I'm garbage but here is my newest personal record kill.

Hybrid View

Default I know I'm garbage but here is my newest personal record kill.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

Not wanting to sound like a naysayer but scout kills aren't all that impressive without a back story. yes the 10k lista/90k arch kill makes it a bit more impressive, And i wept a little at the lost of trans, but a 28m scout kill is not really something to write home about. A good reason to write home would be a collection of hits leading up to this kill, Proving that it wasn't the only good hit in the bunch. Ive played with people who get far bigger scout kills then i do, but they also bombed the same wave for 3 hours prior to get to that point when a simple change in approach might have netted them less losses. Did you spam abitis or were they already in CD? Did you have to mech half a million mechs to get to this point? was old mate online? Offline? these are all parts that make the story complete. Anyone can show up with a good report.

You may not have asked for it, but you were given the title of "Battlemaster" and because of that, people expect more from your threads then a single report, no mater how good it is. I know you can do it because when you got the title you were frequently showing wipes of citys, start to finish. so its not like youve never done it before.

Just my thoughts.
    .SS

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Nice hit, spooner.

Ah, he tried to pull off a MechD with that many mechs? 10/10 for hit though His fault was he didn't have an abatis

dont feed this noobs ego he is a noob and knows it, look at the thread title
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    dont feed this noobs ego he is a noob and knows it, look at the thread title
    Don't worry MH, you'll get a title one day... maybe LOL. Wanna borrow one of my instant pult heros and try your luck LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Avidity View Post
    Ah, he tried to pull off a MechD with that many mechs? 10/10 for hit though His fault was he didn't have an abatis
    He had a pretty solid defense, just couldn't keep up I guess
    Last edited by spooner1; 05-08-2015 at 01:39 AM.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

No im not interested in teaching you to play, my hits from 2 years ago still stand as some of the greatest hits the game has seen, and with the way things are going only blackhands or ssf seems to have any desire to try and break the mold

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    No im not interested in teaching you to play, my hits from 2 years ago still stand as some of the greatest hits the game has seen, and with the way things are going only blackhands or ssf seems to have any desire to try and break the mold
    Flip Flop flobbity floo
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Ah i forgot cush has stepped back into the mix he has expressed desire to break the mold but alas he hasnt the technical kno how or vastly superior ability to think on his feet like spooner hahaha who am i kidding cush would pwn spooner

Ps impressive ninja text cush, much more impressive than anything in this thread so far (excluding my sig) lol

The Champ has arrived wawhat thats right Mega the champ is here.... Dont even bother calling noobhead out spooner as sh1t as you are you are still a better player than meatluvin. He will not accept any challenge by anyone better than him even if the accounts are offered for the fight.