Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know I'm garbage but here is my newest personal record kill.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMandthe2nd View Post
    The Champ has arrived wawhat thats right Mega the champ is here.... Dont even bother calling noobhead out spooner as sh1t as you are you are still a better player than meatluvin. He will not accept any challenge by anyone better than him even if the accounts are offered for the fight.
    Instead of trying to fight someone you know quit years ago to boost your rep, why not go fight someone whos actually still playing, you seem to be so confident yet even Spooners reports are better than yours
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    Instead of trying to fight someone you know quit years ago to boost your rep, why not go fight someone whos actually still playing, you seem to be so confident yet even Spooners reports are better than yours
    spooners are better than yours thats for real at least his are legit XD

my rep doesnt need boosting im already known as the best player to ever play the game and achieved more than anyone else ever with less.

you can say what ever you want everyone knows you b1tched out the whole forums can see you b1tched out. got offered the use of war ready accounts to spend a couple hours getting your ass beat and you b1tched out plain and simple. all mouth thats all you have ever been.
    Last edited by MegaMandthe2nd; 05-01-2016 at 12:35 AM.

As the battle extends onto new fronts!

Lol the guy with no reports calling the guy with tons of reports all mouth: irony

Lol the guy with no reports calling the guy with tons of reports all mouth: irony
    iamme knows im better than you kiki knows im better than you ssf knows im better than you hell you even know im better than you. what do i need reports for??

Seeing as how i havent played with any of them other than ssf that makes a lot of sense lmao

Seeing as how i havent played with any of them other than ssf that makes a lot of sense lmao
    Im sure you play with yourself several times a day. Kinda funny how you said kiki is the best player that still plays yet now you say you have not played with him. well here is something iv not played WITH him either so what now.

I said that based on the reports since no one else has posted anything close other than blackhands who admits himself he doesnt kno much about mechanics

I said that based on the reports since no one else has posted anything close other than blackhands who admits himself he doesnt kno much about mechanics
    blackhands also knows im better than you. and you just proved my point. posting reports dosnt mean your know what you are doing or make you good. you're such an idiot.

lol opinions are like *******s mate you are one. there is a difference between knowing the most effective hit and being able to pull it off, most ppl dont care to get massive hits like mine because it takes more work getting the set up right without overkilling and reducing the end result or under killing and not reaching the end result. most ppl will send 70/50s without thinking at a layered target and assume how many it takes to clear layers and then time nakeds after. not many ppl will send an arch wave to kill layers anymore. end of the day massive reports are the only thing that impresses me. anyone can send mechs all day and kill an arch shield