Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fleet Feet ruining pvp.

Hybrid View

Unhappy Fleet Feet ruining pvp.

When fleet feet first came out back around Na41 I thought it was a cool addition to the game. But now on 57 i am seeing how it has completely ruined pvp.

Before FF came out alliances would either fight vs. a 5k defense or camp a 4 second hit to clear walls and clean out the defense before the defender could get walls back up.

With the addition of FF all it takes it 2 people with two Fleet feet active sending 10 waves of spam non stop to keep someones walls down while the rest of the hitters just send tradefire waves over and over. Theres literally nothing you can do on defense to prevent it besides having more troops than everyone that is hitting you, closing gates (which the attackers can just break them open) or moving troops out.

Before FF people knew how to set up phract and cavalry Jaqs and actually use them. Now it seems the only thing people know how to do is drop walls and tradefire over and over until the city is cleared.

This also increases alting, because if you know you are going to be tradefired your only real option is to mass archers. Say you run 10 alt accounts and have 20m archers on your main account. You see someone with 40m archers. You normally could beat them in a 5k defense. But with FF they will just drop your walls and tradefire you taking advantage of their superior troop counts. So now if you don't want to lose everything you have you have to make more alts to keep up with everyone else.

I am honestly considering 57 to be my last age 2 server because pvp has just become absolutely horrible. I dont even bother building phracts any more because i cant jaq a city on age 2 that has 60m + arch in it and my only viable option is to tradefire which would require me to have MORE than 60m arch. I guess that is more of an alting problem than a FF problem but i honestly do believe that FF has caused the game to stray away from skillful pvp and turned into mindless tradefiring that is completely dependent on who has more troops and not who is better at the game.

Me and my alliances on previous servers would plan out a break on a city, port in and camp waves at it to break it in 4-5 seconds. Now i find myself tallying up fleet feet and taking archer counts so we can go drop walls and tradefire someone.

With 57 being my first age 2 server since 41 it is just mind boggling to me on how dumbed down pvp is these days.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Yeah!!!!!!

Warmachine / Ras al Ghul / WarM / Rick Grimes / Mr Snuffleupagus / Hysteria

Na9 Warfare/Na29 Immortal/Na41 Warfare/Na50 Warfare/Na52 X/Na54 X/na55 141/Na57 300/Na58 365/Na59 300/Na60 Muppets/Na62 61616/

are you using cents on FF?

Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    are you using cents on FF?
    I don't see how that is relevant but no the only fleet feet i get are from the angel tokens when i spend.
    Sickness

Ya.

sorry been off evony for half a year so far

and theres your reason why FF exist and will remain. spenders have to spend to get them. maybe not spending for the item but makes you want to buy more chest right? evony is money first like all buinesses and if FF makes quick profits then well its staying. though i agree it should be destroyed

sorry been off evony for half a year so far

and theres your reason why FF exist and will remain. spenders have to spend to get them. maybe not spending for the item but makes you want to buy more chest right? evony is money first like all buinesses and if FF makes quick profits then well its staying. though i agree it should be destroyed
    Well players are quitting over lag. Why is it lagging? Because there are players with 50+ alts all farming npcs non stop. Why do people need 50+ alts? Because the only viable way to defend anymore is to mass enough archers to where either no one can break you or it would be too expensive for anyone to break you. Right now 57 is heading towards a stand off. It might be action packed for the moment. But the cap holders in H20, 300, 19, 911 are all just stacking troops up and not using them. Eventually it is going to come down to a stalemate and the server is going to die. Or if i want to attack a capital i am going to have to bring 5-6 guys with me that are ready to empty their accounts onto the thing. I know that has to do with alts mostly but I honestly believe mass alts are caused by alliances like H20 and 1 that rely on a 15 man port team, Fleet feet and having superior troop counts. I remember feeling safe with 5m arch in a city. Now I have 20m arch in a city and im hoping it is enough if H20 or 1 decides to port on me.
    Sickness

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Well players are quitting over lag. Why is it lagging? Because there are players with 50+ alts all farming npcs non stop. Why do people need 50+ alts? Because the only viable way to defend anymore is to mass enough archers to where either no one can break you or it would be too expensive for anyone to break you. Right now 57 is heading towards a stand off. It might be action packed for the moment. But the cap holders in H20, 300, 19, 911 are all just stacking troops up and not using them. Eventually it is going to come down to a stalemate and the server is going to die. Or if i want to attack a capital i am going to have to bring 5-6 guys with me that are ready to empty their accounts onto the thing. I know that has to do with alts mostly but I honestly believe mass alts are caused by alliances like H20 and 1 that rely on a 15 man port team, Fleet feet and having superior troop counts. I remember feeling safe with 5m arch in a city. Now I have 20m arch in a city and im hoping it is enough if H20 or 1 decides to port on me.
    yeah evony started as caring and trying to keep the game alive. at this point they are making up items for money purposes. FF happens to be that. seeing the end of evony is sad but all games come to a end. over Botting causing lag caused by hard to defend yourself anymore, which makes it worse

yeah evony started as caring and trying to keep the game alive. at this point they are making up items for money purposes. FF happens to be that. seeing the end of evony is sad but all games come to a end. over Botting causing lag caused by hard to defend yourself anymore, which makes it worse
    Why don't you just quit?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

is this an Age 2 problem because fleet feet are laughable on age 1 maybe you should try learning to defend better
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    is this an Age 2 problem because fleet feet are laughable on age 1 maybe you should try learning to defend better
    Yes it is an age 2 problem. Age 2 you will get 15-20 people porting on you with fleet feet on. And since you can't have instant wall heroes on Age 2 it literally impossible to keep walls up unless you have enough lost wastes to hit everyone attacking you with to counter their FF. If it was age 1 i'd laugh off their attempts at trading with me. It's Just next to impossible to win an uneven match up with skill on age 2 due to fleet feet.

And as far as me learning to defend better. If you ask around i'm probably one of the best defenders on 57 if not the best. I've lost a total of 200k arch on defense all server so far. but i know that there would be nothing i could do if a bunch of people with FF came flying in with their bots on spam loops while 15 other people are slamming me with tradefire waves over and over.
    Sickness

Ya.