Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Fleet Feet ruining pvp.

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    yeah evony started as caring and trying to keep the game alive. at this point they are making up items for money purposes. FF happens to be that. seeing the end of evony is sad but all games come to a end. over Botting causing lag caused by hard to defend yourself anymore, which makes it worse
    Why don't you just quit?
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  2. #12

    Default

    i did haha. remember i said i havn't played in almost half a year. basicly when na57 just coming out

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    i did haha. remember i said i havn't played in almost half a year. basicly when na57 just coming out
    No, I don't remember 98% of the things you say, just that it's usually whining.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  4. #14

    Default

    when you say someone is "whining" or "crying" it means you can't come up with something smart so your taking the low road. it also means sickness is whinning about FF

    (watch cush tell me only i'm whining like a hypocrite)

  5. #15

    Default

    What smart thing would I have been looking to come up with? I said what I wanted to say.

    Sickness has a valid point. You never do. Evony is a crappy company, something we've all known since ~April 6th 2009, is all you ever say.

    This is the feedback: gameplay section. This thread is feedback on gameplay.
    Last edited by cushseth; 04-08-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #16

    Default

    Last edited by cushseth; Today at 12:31 PM.

    i seem to recall seeing your the one who went off topic with "why don't you quit part". i was agreeing with sickness and sudden you start talking for no reason nor a valid point about FF expect for your first comment

    telling me i am on the wrong topic HA. entertain me
    Last edited by [muted]; 04-08-2015 at 03:36 PM.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [muted] View Post
    Last edited by cushseth; Today at 12:31 PM.

    i seem to recall seeing your the one who went off topic with "why don't you quit part". i was agreeing with sickness and sudden you start talking for no reason nor a valid point about FF expect for your first comment

    telling me i am on the wrong topic HA. entertain me
    And? You compared your usual nonsense crybaby posts to sickness' post. Sickness created a topic about a valid issue. Whether or not you responded to this specific post properly is irrelevant to what I said.

    Most of your posts are you crying about evony wanting to make money, to which I posed the question why don't you just quit?

    You don't see Ethiopians crying to eachother about being hungry, they all know they're hungry. Likewise, we don't need to hear how evony is a crappy company that does unfavorable things to make money. We all know. We've accepted that fact years ago, ESPECIALLY us at the forums.

    Unless you have a complaint about the actual game (like sickness) or a suggestion to fix it, we don't need or want to hear it. It's whining to no end and with no purpose, you don't even play anymore. Three years ago I'd have said nothing to you, but there's 10 people left on this forum, I think I can safely say none of us want to hear it.

    I wasn't telling you you were off topic, every thread goes off topic these days. I was telling you why your usual posts and sickness' thread were not comparable, and only because you said they were. I have no problem with what you said in this thread, you're not wrong. it just so happened to be the place I decided to ask why you don't quit.

    It's like 4 years ago, every thread created about something being wrong would eventually lead to "Evony stole their game from the Chinese and let bots ruin it." it's wasn't news, and everyone just got sick of hearing it, even though it was 100% true.

    Gameplay changes. Evony's business model does not. Ever. Change the record or turn it off.
    Last edited by cushseth; 04-08-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  8. #18

    Default

    there we go some big message i have yet to read which i am guessing (not read) has something to do with whinning or crying, i'm stupid or worthless or whatever, or that my logic is off or wrong. Lets see


    AFTER READING:

    HA i was 1/3 right HA HA 10 people HA selling yourself a little short i'd say 15ish

    another edit after 10+ mins....... wonder what you added or maybe went on a
    Last edited by [muted]; 04-08-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: read

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rock N Rollin to a town near you !!!
    Posts
    3,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    is this an Age 2 problem because fleet feet are laughable on age 1 maybe you should try learning to defend better
    Actually fleet feet are devastating to people without reasonable wall heros. without instant traps, it can be quite a problem to defend, since its extremely easy for attackers to loop spam wall clearers and scoutbombs. Early game this is impossible to defend if you don't have more troops then the attacker. Truce is the best option, as any time you open, your gonna lose most of your troops. you don't have time to calc the best way to take a mech wave either when its landing in 3 min, and still move troops around as well. i can see where age 2 would have issues, since they cannot have instant walls. (I olny say calc to work out how to defend mech best since early game your techs aint always perfect)

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I've looped spam on people using FF on age1. I'll agree, it's far to easy for an attacker to manipulate the defense of an online player who doesn't have instant traps or higher.

    I still did it, and it was hilarious every time, but it was too easy, lol. The defender can do literally nothing to stop it.

    In age 1 it's easy to fix, level a half decent pol, in age 2 I could see how it's worth complaining about.
    Basically what cush said.

    AS for a fix for this, I really dont know what can be done. Allow instant traps in age 2? lower the level to say 300ish pol for instant traps making instant walls available to anyone who can farm 5s? Its unlikely to happen to say the least. I know the olny times ive not been able to defend online is when people have FF mech and scoutbomb spammed me when i had like 300k arch and 500k scouts to my name. Nothing i could do. Truces are best option unfortunately.

    Granted the way we have it now is a lot better then the SuperFF instant attack over 400 miles From multiple fleet feets and Various other buffs issues we had when Fleet feet was first released.

    I Really dont use FF for attacking much, unless i gotta go a long long way, because i hate having to work out how to time properly with it on. OR if im transbombing someone. Ill fleet feet for days if im transbombing a heathen.


    Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Actually fleet feet are devastating to people without reasonable wall heros. without instant traps, it can be quite a problem to defend, since its extremely easy for attackers to loop spam wall clearers and scoutbombs. Early game this is impossible to defend if you don't have more troops then the attacker. Truce is the best option, as any time you open, your gonna lose most of your troops. you don't have time to calc the best way to take a mech wave either when its landing in 3 min, and still move troops around as well. i can see where age 2 would have issues, since they cannot have instant walls. (I olny say calc to work out how to defend mech best since early game your techs aint always perfect)



    Basically what cush said.

    AS for a fix for this, I really dont know what can be done. Allow instant traps in age 2? lower the level to say 300ish pol for instant traps making instant walls available to anyone who can farm 5s? Its unlikely to happen to say the least. I know the olny times ive not been able to defend online is when people have FF mech and scoutbomb spammed me when i had like 300k arch and 500k scouts to my name. Nothing i could do. Truces are best option unfortunately.

    Granted the way we have it now is a lot better then the SuperFF instant attack over 400 miles From multiple fleet feets and Various other buffs issues we had when Fleet feet was first released.

    I Really dont use FF for attacking much, unless i gotta go a long long way, because i hate having to work out how to time properly with it on. OR if im transbombing someone. Ill fleet feet for days if im transbombing a heathen.
    I had about 150 FF on various alts from random coin winnings, I loved it so hard. You get spoiled quick, coupled with the fact that I was already lazy, I Couldn't stand attacking someone at 1.4+ miles without them.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •