Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Now Showing

  1. #1

    Default Now Showing

    Just started playing again about 3 days ago, these are just some recent hits, all defenders online. Some hits are mechanically flawed, for reason.

    Scout - http://evonyurl.com/yadi6c
    Cav smack - http://evonyurl.com/dadkaf
    Cav smack - http://evonyurl.com/7fo5ln

    Scout - http://evonyurl.com/c43g5t
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/1khfsv
    Mech - http://ww.evonyurl.com/1one4x
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/yl1zea
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/pfcm47
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/fphg42
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/i9co8d

    Scout - http://evonyurl.com/cwhj07
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/zaw3d2
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/akfoxi
    Mech - http://evonyurl.com/acxsbz
    Mini cav-smack - http://evonyurl.com/jdyxdg X3
    Cav smack - http://evonyurl.com/hfr3d5
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  2. #2

    Default

    Nice run, welcome back to the hunt!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  3. #3

    Default

    The last hit was the best a few of those def could have been done better ie the ram killing waves and the initial mech killing mech hit
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  4. #4

    Default

    He was online and knew I was coming, He has an int hero and treb hero, I had no reason to think he would let me hit his mechs. I expected him to port in his 2.5b war city and give me something real hit kill troops on. Was no way I could have actually won that fight though, lol.

    The weird ratios in the third set were due to me only starting off my porting around with a 250m upkeep city. There was no rebuild time between these hits, I ran low on mechs.

    The first 2 cav hits were bad, but I didn't feel I had enough time to properly layer them, online defender and what have you. Could have easily been a 1.5m+ kill had I done it properly.
    Last edited by cushseth; 05-07-2015 at 02:03 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    He was online and knew I was coming, He has an int hero and treb hero, I had no reason to think he would let me hit his mechs. I expected him to port in his 2.5b war city and give me something real hit kill troops on. Was no way I could have actually won that fight though, lol.

    The weird ratios in the third set were due to me only starting off my porting around with a 250m upkeep city. There was no rebuild time between these hits, I ran low on mechs.

    The first 2 cav hits were bad, but I didn't feel I had enough time to properly layer them, online defender and what have you. Could have easily been a 1.5m+ kill had I done it properly.
    I was gonna give you props for 1st cav smack lol thought you did it on purpose

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    I was gonna give you props for 1st cav smack lol thought you did it on purpose
    I did do it on purpose, I just used poor judgement in the process. The defender probably wouldn't have been able to stop me if I did it properly.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  7. #7

    Default

    Anyhow, some good 0 honour hits there, props for that. Don't quite get the defenders being online part tho lol, what server is this?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiavolo View Post
    Anyhow, some good 0 honour hits there, props for that. Don't quite get the defenders being online part tho lol, what server is this?
    180, what's not to get about it? My point was cav smacks are one of the hardest hits to use on a person who is actively defending.
    Last edited by cushseth; 05-07-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  9. #9

    Default

    Don't quite get the defenders being online part tho

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    180, what's not to get about it? My point was cav smacks are one of the hardest hits to use on a person who is actively defending.
    I was making the same point, 180 is not a new server full of newbies, pulling out that kind of jaqs is what I gave you props for.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Nice hits cush seems you came back with a bang always nice to see some great kills from a legend such as yourself

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •