Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement of 193 on home page; evony.

Default Announcement of 193 on home page; evony.

Yes, for a couple servers, no announcement of new server on home page. Only here in forums. Not sure how hard it is to notify us on the home page, but it only makes sense.

Who 'officially' announces new servers on Forum? Is 193 starting soon?

I doubt it

Crap. I haven't played in awhile and came in to 192 pretty much full. Was hoping since it had been a couple of months that a new one would open soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadrian View Post
    Who 'officially' announces new servers on Forum? Is 193 starting soon?
    It normally has been on the home page but it's not happened the last few servers. thats why i started this post. Only announcement has been in forums lately for some of the most recent servers.

the announcement for 193 will not happen until the day it opens just like with every server they open. And yes the Home page has not been updated after Dec 2014, so i would not count on it all of a sudden getting updated for 193.

Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

Watch the Facebook page and keep and eye on the forums. best advice to offer.
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

Let's hope 193 does not have the lag problems 192 has. I started there day one and it still has very bad lag. I don't know how players have been able to attack each other. I would go to delete a page of reports, I clicked delete, went and made a pot of coffee, came back and it was still not done. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    the announcement for 193 will not happen until the day it opens just like with every server they open. And yes the Home page has not been updated after Dec 2014, so i would not count on it all of a sudden getting updated for 193.
    I was just hoping to have the ease of seeing it on the home page this time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by endemial13 View Post
    Let's hope 193 does not have the lag problems 192 has. I started there day one and it still has very bad lag. I don't know how players have been able to attack each other. I would go to delete a page of reports, I clicked delete, went and made a pot of coffee, came back and it was still not done. LOL
    Lag is killing this game, among other things. (alts by the thousands :/)