Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: BabyG lost a Few Mechs

  1. #1

    Default BabyG lost a Few Mechs


  2. #2

    Default

    Nice to see some hit's, just one question...

    why send naked mechs vs. a 5k def, and then send layered mechs vs. compact def?

    just wondering, otherwise good catch!


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  3. #3

    Default

    he just kinda sends whatever he thinks will work, maybe one day he will understand why to send what but until then asking him questions of why he did what he did are more than useless. not going to judge this set since its better than what the forums has been lately, "todays posts, please try a different search term, we have no results"
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    Nice to see some hit's, just one question...

    why send naked mechs vs. a 5k def, and then send layered mechs vs. compact def?

    just wondering, otherwise good catch!
    You ever heard of someone changing Deference in the middle of battle? or are most your targets off-line?
    Last edited by LtRingo; 06-01-2015 at 02:01 AM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    You ever heard of someone changing Deference in the middle of battle? or are most your targets off-line?
    When dealing with that many layers, always send layers. If they drop into a CD, so what, but if they go 5.2k you wont get garbage hits on cav where you could have ripped faces off.

    I only use naked mechs when I'm hitting ranged units, for sure, towards the end of a CD I go back to layered mechs if I didn't kill layers yet.

    No real reason to use naked mechs on an online player like that, unless for some reason you think they are just gonna let you range-range them.
    Last edited by cushseth; 06-01-2015 at 03:29 AM.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Justin Swabiebera
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LtRingo View Post
    You ever heard of someone changing Deference in the middle of battle? or are most your targets off-line?
    BabyG was offline and you not only couldn't clear the city but you gave up in the middle of it and went back into holiday. You do realize no one respects you when you post failures like this right?

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...87#post2031287
    Last edited by DEADPOOL666; 06-02-2015 at 12:23 AM.

    "Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time"
    Lou Brock
    [DragonflyX]: well, thats me, goodbye, this server realy has gone to the dogs, peops like Deadpool run amock, a joke, so cya

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL666 View Post
    BabyG was offline and you not only couldn't clear the city but you gave up in the middle of it and went back into holiday. You do realize no one respects you when you post failures like this right?

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...87#post2031287
    I posted reports from a battle where I ran out of troops, once. Kinda like this, I was clearly winning, but was simply outnumbered. If anything you're just boasting about being able to bot better.

    I don't think anyone here would honestly say they don't respect my contributions to the forums.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •