Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Evony we want to know if there is going to be a new server again. Players please sign

  1. #1

    Default Evony we want to know if there is going to be a new server again. Players please sign

    Evony let us know if you plan on opening a new server at all. It has been almost two solid months since 192 has opened.

    Players please sign this post along with a comment to encourage evonys' action.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master47 View Post
    Evony let us know if you plan on opening a new server at all. It has been almost two solid months since 192 has opened.

    Players please sign this post along with a comment to encourage evonys' action.
    You mean Ucool right? They will open a server when they are ready to... Stop spamming threads about 193. People will lose interest if they already haven't.
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

  3. #3

    Default

    From server 188 to 189 was 52 days between
    From 189 to 190 was 59 days
    from 190 to 191 was 43 days
    from 191 to 192 was 57 days

    from 192 to 193 54 days and counting, well within the average time they start new servers based on the last 4 that they have opened.

    and being no one from Evony even comes to the forums anymore you are just wasting your time posting about it. the next time someone from Evony will log the forums is to post on the day 193 opens


    Happy Hunting!
    Phidaux

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsProfession View Post
    You mean Ucool right? They will open a server when they are ready to... Stop spamming threads about 193. People will lose interest if they already haven't.
    I'll write whatever I want to write.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phidaux View Post
    From server 188 to 189 was 52 days between
    From 189 to 190 was 59 days
    from 190 to 191 was 43 days
    from 191 to 192 was 57 days

    from 192 to 193 54 days and counting, well within the average time they start new servers based on the last 4 that they have opened.

    and being no one from Evony even comes to the forums anymore you are just wasting your time posting about it. the next time someone from Evony will log the forums is to post on the day 193 opens
    Thank you, this was a useful reply unlike the previous from the seller called thisisprofession, one of the many that have ruined the game.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master47 View Post
    Thank you, this was a useful reply unlike the previous from the seller called thisisprofession, one of the many that have ruined the game.
    Boo hoo baby girl.
    SS37

    Less QQ more PewPew

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master47 View Post
    Thank you, this was a useful reply unlike the previous from the seller called thisisprofession, one of the many that have ruined the game.
    HaHa Little buddie boo... Il trash your accounts on 193 with a flick of my finger. Yet im prob the "worst player" to be around on the foums
    Add My Skype - iSADiiSTiiCi And Or - ThisIsProfession And Il Jack Your S***
    S192 - Profession
    S193 - Profession
    AND THE REST - Profession

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Living The Dream
    Posts
    683

    Default

    See if you all would have just been patient...
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    see name
    Posts
    5

    Default

    as i said Friday. or sat for me. get rdy my Brother n sisters

  10. #10

    Default

    Can evony be played from an iPad/mobile device now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •