Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 July Items

Default 4 July Items

Some comment has been made about new items on the wheel, anyone seen anything ?

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Doubt it. Not sure if the devs even care to keep releasing new items.

no new items, at best a package that will barely be better than a normal package (or exactly the same) evony for you

I haven't seen anything new either. And I did over 100 spins the last few days. What is going on with the Facebook sending gifts issue? I can only send gifts to like 10 people that are on my list. I can't send gifts to people I want to like in my alliance? Evony are you working on this issue? Please respond

Sincerely MT

So what is going on with the 4th July 2015 promo? Are we going to have any at all? We didnt have the solstice one either :/
    Last year 4th July promo started on the 26th now is july 3rd and nothing :/

Yeah I'm getting worried ;-( I was really looking forward to a July 4th Promo. I really hope Evony is working on it ;-)

Evony does not always do a 4th of July package, in fact last year was the only time they did something specific. Here is what they have done in June/July the past few years :

June 2011 no packages
    July 2011 no packages
    --------
    June 2012 : June 20th to June 26th, Angel/Devil Packages for $30
    --------
    July 2012 : July 3 : Silver Keys in Shop (1 day only)
    July 2012 : July 28th through August 11th, Summer of Gold Package for $30
    -------
    June 2013 : June 21-23 Midsummer Knight’s Dream - Silver keys for 50 cents June 21-23, extra amulet each day, and angel/devil items in shop
    June 2013 : June 22nd Free food
    -------
    July 2013 : 4th of July, free food
    July 2013 : July 4-7 discounts on items in the shop. Leaf of Liberty (+10% heal)
    --------
    July 2013 : July 24th through 31st Wild Hunt (turn wolfpaws in for items), Hunter’s Package for $30
    July 2013 : July 27th Free food
    Vicious!
    S3/SS37

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    How dare you say something that makes sense on these forums. Bad girl, Bad!!!

Well,its the 4th of July no package or free food,Naby there isn't one????
    Ruler of Long range attacks.....

Well is a shame there was no solstice promo either, they need to do another one soon anyway. Solstice promo and 4th July were to close to each other but not doing any promo after Evony birthday is a long time window...

well what do you expect, ever since evony was taken over by facebook, there has been a marked decline in the packages/gifts we have received