Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Transbomb

Default Return of the Transbomb

Oh yes. Its me again. Second thread in as many days. (Crazy right?) But this hit was too good not to post.

SO the whole story is:
    SDMF has been porting all day today, with almost no luck. lots of speech texting and very little troop killing. But it was all made worthwhile a little earlier. SDMF has been capping 10s and war porting them near reasonable targets. He finds this:
    http://evonyurl.com/sui422 - Not a great target, but well its got troops and lots of gold. In our comp thats worth 6 points if SDMF can farm that 60b gold, and the chance of actually killing some troops today is a good draw towards the target too.

So He war ports on over, with a few reasonable heros and Decides to make it rain.

Now its clear that someone came online and attempted to defend as 200k more archers showed up, And they gated the opening hit.

http://evonyurl.com/4zpoxx - Opening hit. sad face.jpeg. We hope they gate the rest as they are mostly transporters.
    http://evonyurl.com/cs9ll0 - defender thinks they are funny. 80k trans go gloriously to the great bomben in the sky.

But defender doesn't realize who they are messing with. For besides SDMF watching him is yours truly, Guiding his hand in the way of the bomben. AS more trans roll into certain death SDMF considers recalling. I stop him. This is going to be EPIC. So many trans have died this day. BUT NO MORE! THIS IS TIME FOR TRANS TO RISE UP AND BOMB WITH ALL THEIR POWER! THE TIME FOR BOMBEN IS NOW!!!!

http://evonyurl.com/mpcgnz - BOMB MY LOVELYS BOMB THEM ALL!!!!!!

Now. Some may argue this is not a "Transbomb" as there are other troops in play, notably - mechs. HOWEVER Transporters were the deciding unit in this battle. Without the trans = dead wave. With trans? Glorious history being made.

This is the future people. We ain't even mad that he truced afterwards. we don't even want the other 58b gold or so thats left, we gained something far more valuble.

TRANSBOMB OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!

BONUS: More trans ran through the city:
    http://evonyurl.com/908wsd
    http://evonyurl.com/vyzop3 - X6 ran through the city too.

We have had doubters, those who hoped transbombing would fade away in time, But transbombing is an ideal. And you cant kill an idea. you can doubt, you can hate and potate all you like, But fact of the matter is, Transport bombing is here to stay.

This should at least count as a 139k transbomb, as the trans killed the scouts. No other troop effected the scouts and thus the way this battle ended, it would have been the same as sending 80500 trans with same hero VS 139,708 scouts and same hero.

Now i shall leave you with a prayer.

Lord, make me an instrument of your transporters.
    Where there is citys, let me Bomben,
    Where there is towns, let them be in peacetime,
    Where there is steaking, barbeques,
    Where there is heathens, conversions,
    Where there is doubters, faith,
    Where there is closed gate wall maintenance, transbombs.
    O Divine bombers, grant that I may not so much
    seek to be bombed as to bomb myself,
    not so much to be under attack as to attack with transporters,
    not so much to have my bird blinking, as to blink birds myself;
    for it is in transporters that we receive,
    it is in farming that we are gathering resources,
    it is in bombing that we awake to eternal life.

In the name of the Father(Blackhands) The Son(SSF) and the holy Faith(Transbombing)
    Bomben.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I'm starting to think you might be wierd as hell.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

as painful as this is to admit, im beginning to think that cush may be right ...
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I'm starting to think you might be wierd as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    as painful as this is to admit, im beginning to think that cush may be right ...
    Pfft, you guys dont catch on as fast as i thought. IM crazy. you dont have a name like ssfgrgawer without being a little nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    well now your just gonna become a quote cush will use on his posts...........

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    you dont have a name like ssfgrgawer without being a little nuts.
    excatly how high were you when you made that name? and what kind of keyboard lol

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    well now your just gonna become a quote cush will use on his posts...........
    Why would I do that?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Why would I do that?
    He's new here.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by novabomb View Post
    excatly how high were you when you made that name? and what kind of keyboard lol
    High? Not at all. Might have been a little drunk, but thats not the point. My name is a faceroll name. Made when evony was in its infancy and there were 40k accs on the early servers i couldnt get a name i wanted and after two hours i was sick of trying names, so i facerolled the keyboard and ssfgrgawer is what i got.

But defender doesn't realize who they are messing with. For besides SDMF watching him is yours truly, Guiding his hand in the way of the bomben. AS more trans roll into certain death SDMF considers recalling. I stop him. This is going to be EPIC. So many trans have died this day. BUT NO MORE! THIS IS TIME FOR TRANS TO RISE UP AND BOMB WITH ALL THEIR POWER! THE TIME FOR BOMBEN IS NOW!!!!

http://evonyurl.com/mpcgnz - BOMB MY LOVELYS BOMB THEM ALL!!!!!!
    ^^^
    hilarious lol.....Thanks for Sharing....

Starting to get a little loose on what our definition of a trans bomb is. I've got plenty of nice mechs with 50k trans in them. Don't think they count.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.